The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Spaghetti] GAME IN PROGRESS (PLEASE PIN!)

Peaches

I wasn't a huge fan of the death note but a few things clearly have to be fixed if it to be ever used again.

First off, you can't make it that the Death Note kill can't be doctor saved, this is ridiculous, IMO. Also, I think it would be more interesting if the player with the Death Note selects to players to sent the DN to rather than going to random players, imo this creates less of a cluster-f*ck, would also be more interesting forming alliances

That said, rather just have the SK :P

I'm going to assume you haven't seen the anime series AT brought this idea from?

After I died, the following round I knew who the Mafia were. So obvious. I just wanted to pull my hair out reading this thread. Me and OTTS were talking about it afterwords. Oh well.

I know that feel.

Oh and no thanks to the DN. It was a novel idea but it can very easily turn a well-played game sideways for someone (especially for the TP specials who rely on Doctor saves).

Hello!

I'm going to assume you haven't seen the anime series AT brought this idea from?

If we went by the rules from that the DN would be so OP lol.

Insta-kills, no blocks can stop it, no saves can stop it, as many names as you can write, it'd be lunacy.

I liked the changes OTTS proposed, mostly. I think if we have a "choose the next player" thing, the mafia would become ridiculously OP.

What I think should happen to make it fair is the TP are the only players allowed to get it, and it's handed out randomly. A TP absolutely cannot tell anyone, or even hint at, the fact that they have or ever had the Death Note. The Death Note has the same precedence in kills as a SK. Lackey can't block the DN, but the DN can be blocked by a Doc (and a med-kit, but it destroys a med-kit).

And yeah, no offense Peaches, but you need to be less active when hosting (trust me, and I understand the temptation to talk to the other players when one's a host).

You're currently 2nd in overall posts for this thread.

Don't forget that's with 3 players godkilled due to inactivity, answering questions and discussing pre-game.

The only time I really kinda discussed was when I told lemons to stop acting like jacka$$.

Archived