The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Spaghetti] GAME IN PROGRESS (PLEASE PIN!)

Peaches

Someone add me please!! And Kryten for the record I am in Florida on vacation so am less active but you don't need to kill me if you are vig again lol with the 3 hour time difference I actually find it easier to play just before I go to sleep and check the results in the morning!

But on that note vote Kryten for trying to vig kill me!!! :)

1. Alchemy Time

2. kumar2013

3. King Heffy

4. Kesler87

5. VICanucksfan5551

6. IlDuce39

7. Go Faulk Yourself

8. Burrdaman

9. Kryten

10. CanucksLegacy

11. NAF

12. Intoewsables

13. OurTimeToShine

14. Aladeen

I was just being lazy last post lol

Oh I'm not saying we should flood the game with a ton of roles, far from it. I was just suggesting an idea I had, and I would think if we put in the role I suggested (still can't think of a name for it) we would take out the TB.

Also I doubt the DN will stay, since even though it didn't really mess up the game, not many people liked it.

I understand where you were coming from AT and I do think new ideas and suggestions should always be welcome, just not always implemented immediately (especially without some sort of input and/or debate from the more experienced mafia players for any and all new roles/ideas). Also my opinion was directed more at the other players than you personally.

He's joking.

(But if you purposely try to screw up the game, then it's a different story)

Thank you Peaches :)

This leads me to another question, how would it be considered trying to screw up the game? What would I be doing to get that type of consideration?

Pretending to be a TP special when you aren't one is walking a fine line IMO but sometimes it is a necessary strategy for certain TP's to make, especially when in an alliance. If some TP who isn't speaking to anyone decides to mess around in the first round and screw with everyone's head however, they won't necessarily ruin the game, but they will ruin a round or two (which certainly puts the TP's at a distinct disadvantage). Also good luck trying to get anyone to trust you in future games after that.

Should be fairly obvious to everyone that anyone who outs their mafia team out of spite should be banned.

Someone add me please!! And Kryten for the record I am in Florida on vacation so am less active but you don't need to kill me if you are vig again lol with the 3 hour time difference I actually find it easier to play just before I go to sleep and check the results in the morning!

But on that note vote Kryten for trying to vig kill me!!! :)

It was intended to be a mercy killing, but since the game isn't affecting your vacation combined with the fact you are enjoying Florida weather when I am not, maybe it was a subconscious envy killing. My bad. Vote Kryten .

It was intended to be a mercy killing, but since the game isn't affecting your vacation combined with the fact you are enjoying Florida weather when I am not, maybe it was a subconscious envy killing. My bad. Vote Kryten .

aww Kryten I can't vote for you even if you were confirmed mafia! unvote Kryten

Archived