The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Spaghetti] GAME IN PROGRESS (PLEASE PIN!)

Peaches

He didn't then. Maybe he was hoping some specials would contact him early in addition to taking out a TP. That would make this gambit more than worth it for the mafia.

Why would any specials contact me before seeing whether you've turned up as Mafia or not? I explicitly stated that they should wait until after nightfall to contact me.

He didn't then. Maybe he was hoping some specials would contact him early in addition to taking out a TP. That would make this gambit more than worth it for the mafia.

I don't buy it, sorry VIC. If you somehow happen to be telling the truth then we pretty much have a confirmed mafia in toews for tomorrow's lynch so I don't see how not killing you would help us at all bud.

Thanks for the suggestion though VIC, TP specials, do not contact toews for now at least, Doc, save him, but do not contact him until we find out the results of tomorrows lynch.

I don't buy it, sorry VIC. If you somehow happen to be telling the truth then we pretty much have a confirmed mafia in toews for tomorrow's lynch so I don't see how not killing you would help us at all bud.

Thanks for the suggestion though VIC, TP specials, do not contact toews for now at least, Doc, save him, but do not contact him until we find out the results of tomorrows lynch.

Hear, hear!

save BJ? Ok.

Why would any specials contact me before seeing whether you've turned up as Mafia or not? I explicitly stated that they should wait until after nightfall to contact me.

And every single time, it seems like the specials contact the spokesperson/special who comes out in the thread before they're confirmed because they think "well, why would he lie?". You know this.

And every single time, it seems like the specials contact the spokesperson/special who comes out in the thread before they're confirmed because they think "well, why would he lie?". You know this.

What if they don't? You come up TP and that confirms me as Mafia. So unnecessarily risky.

The second time I've been a special in this year's mafia games and BJ has to frack it up with his bull

Poor VIC. I feel bad, I really do. Passionate players deserve to live longer than this...unless they're Mafia, of course.

What if they don't? You come up TP and that confirms me as Mafia. So unnecessarily risky.

Poor VIC. I feel bad, I really do. Passionate players deserve to live longer than this...unless they're Mafia, of course.

So.. how long do you deserve to live?

Archived