The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Spaghetti] GAME IN PROGRESS (PLEASE PIN!)

Peaches

Don't worry, I'll save you, I'm the doctor..

If you really are the doctor (which I doubt), then save yourself. You can't save lynched players.

What if they don't? You come up TP and that confirms me as Mafia. So unnecessarily risky.

Poor VIC. I feel bad, I really do. Passionate players deserve to live longer than this...unless they're Mafia, of course.

I agree completely that it's way too risky. I certainly wouldn't do it. So, how close was I to your motivations? Will you explain why next round after I'm found to be clean?

Neither do I. It doesn't make sense why BJ wouldn't wait one more round to get a spokesperson either, though.

Because I feel like asking a doctor to save me for two rounds keeps me alive longer than hiding in the background. I addressed this as well as virtually everything you've tried to use against me in my first post, but feel free to continue squirming.

Well, I see no point in hiding it now seeing as people are jumping on the bandwagon suspiciously fast. I am the sheriff, not BJ

Seeing as BJ doesn't tend to fool around like this when TP, he just outed himself as mafia. I don't know why he did this. Maybe he was bored and I came up as special under kingpin investigation.

I don't know if anyone will believe me or not after he got the jump on me, but I have yet to make an investigation. I will be releasing the results once I make it, and I'm open to suggestions. I implore the specials NOT to contact him. You will see I am right of I get voted out.

It can't really be called a "bandwagon" since most of the votes are due to a supposed investigation. Either way, your demise brings us a mafia (you or BJ). BJ would have had to have been incredibly lucky to frame the sheriff as a mafia in the first round out of all the TP's to choose from. Combine that with the fact you were sheriff two games or so ago, I find it hard to believe your claim now. Vote VICanucksfan5551

It can't really be called a "bandwagon" since most of the votes are due to a supposed investigation. Either way, your demise brings us a mafia (you or BJ). BJ would have had to have been incredibly lucky to frame the sheriff as a mafia in the first round out of all the TP's to choose from. Combine that with the fact you were sheriff two games or so ago, I find it hard to believe your claim now. Vote VICanucksfan5551

Past roles have no influence on current ones.

Archived