[Proposal] Car-Van

To Van

Jeff Skinner

Ryan Murphy

To Carolina

Alex Edler

Jordan Schroeder

1st

Edler can be their number 1 d-man and they get Schroeder to replace some of Skinners offense and a first. Schroeder should do better in the East.

We get a young puck moving d-man and a young skilled sniper who's at ppg right now.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Skinner-Kesler-Kassian

Higgins-Santorelli-Hansen

Booth-Richardson-Welsh/Weise

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Garrison-Murphy

Stanton-Tanev

Then imagine our top 9 next season..

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Burrows-Kesler-Skinner

Shinkaruk-Horvat-Hansen

To Van

Jeff Skinner

Ryan Murphy

To Carolina

Alex Edler

Jordan Schroeder

1st

Edler can be their number 1 d-man and they get Schroeder to replace some of Skinners offense and a first. Schroeder should do better in the East.

We get a young puck moving d-man and a young skilled sniper who's at ppg right now.

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Skinner-Kesler-Kassian

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Garrison-Murphy

Stanton-Tanev

Then imagine our top 9 next season..

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian

Burrows-Kesler-Skinner

Shinkaruk-Horvat-Hansen

Like it, but I think it could be a 2nd

And I like these lines better

Sedin-Sedin-Kesler

Skinner-Santorelli-Burrows

Higgins-Richardson-Kassian

Hansen-Welsh-Weise

Definitely better than a Horvat-is-Schneider proposal.

We definitely give Carolina something they need in Edler, but then minus Skinner, they really don't have much offence other than E. Staal, Tlusty (maybe J.Staal and Ruutu) and Lindholm for the future.

I believe that Skinner has a lot of untapped potential still. If he stays healthy then he can be as impressive and dangerous as he was in his rookie season.

I don't think Rutherford is at all desperate to move Skinner at this point, especially with Carolina off to a surprisingly good start.

These are good pieces we'd be sending back and would fill the void Pitkanen fills, but I don't think Carolina would do it for their sake.

I like this deal. A sniper of Skinner's calibre would tear it up with the Sedins. Could easily be a 40+ goal scorer.

Sedin-Sedin-Skinner

Burrows-Kesler-Kassian

NHL.com lists him as LW, but Hockeydb has him listed as a center/right wing. Pretty sure he's played in the middle at some point in his career. He could also center the 2nd line.

Sedin-Sedin-Kesler

Burrows-Skinner-Kassian

Not too shabby.

This is the first time in quite awhile where I thought...wow great trade proposal. Helps both teams equally. Edler is a stud and prob will get better, Schroeder has some upside, and the east is a little more wide open, although they may want someone better than him and a 1st. Skinner is a def top 6 we desperately need, with a snipers mentality and young. A decent young D will help with the loss of edler. Not bad at all. Will Carolina take it though?

One of the better proposals ive seen in a long time ! The canucks need scoring a sniper and the canes need a offence de-man that can easly log 20-27 mins a game. As for the lines id like to see something like this...

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Hansen

Skinner-Kesler-Burrows (wow what a line strong defensively yet really strong offence)

Higgins-Santroelli-Hansen

Sestio-Richardson-Weise

Interesting proposal, I'm not against it. Maybe Jeff's the kind of winger Kes needs anyways, instead of the conventional play-maker who serves the biscuit to him every time. Kes seems to do well with guys who shoot lots, has speed and goes hard to the net, and from what I've seen Skinner has at least the first two. Jeff can give this team some pretty diverse looks.

Skinner - Kesler - Higgins (speedy, net-rushing line of shooters that gels since these three can work off each other's rebounds)

One of the better proposals ive seen in a long time ! The canucks need scoring a sniper and the canes need a offence de-man that can easly log 20-27 mins a game. As for the lines id like to see something like this...

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Hansen

Skinner-Kesler-Burrows (wow what a line strong defensively yet really strong offence)

Sestio-Richardson-Weise

Skinner needs a playmaker in the middle to feed him not kesler

I like it! A young impact scoring forward -- exactly what this team needs!

Burrows - Henrik - Kesler

Daniel - Santorelli - Skinner

Higgins - Schroeder - Hansen

Booth - Richardson - Kassian

Weise, Sestito

Hamhuis - Tanev/Bieksa

Garrison - Murphy

Stanton - Bieksa/Tanev

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Hansen

Sestio-Richardson-Weise

Did kassian die?

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Hansen

Sestio-Richardson-Weise

How did you clone Hansen

We will not compete effectively for a Cup until Hansen sinks to where he belongs, as a 4th line 'star' .. for all his ward work, Hansen has little skill, hand of ice and less hockey IQ than my Spaniel .. he just works his butt off and can skate ..

Archived