The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where to Buy Business Card Cases?

lacrotix

Hey guys. I am currently trying to find a case for my business cards.

Business card cases are usually a slim metal tin, that holds about 15 to 20 cards. They look something like this:

Business-Card-Holder-11.jpg

I'm actually having a hard time finding these cases. I tried visiting multiple stores, but I can't seem to find one. Does anybody know where to find one for sure?

I live near the Surrey/Delta area if that helps.

Thanks guys!

Like a gram.

But really, it's the card that matters. Like the colouring and lettering. And the watermark.

Look at that subtle off-white colouring... The tasteful thickness of it.

Oh my god, he even has a watermark.

I prefer using those to a wallet for id, ect. Combine with a money clip and it's a way better setup.

This is going to sound like bragging (it isn't) but my money clip would not fit inside a standard business card case (they tend to have a "kink" on the back "leg" of them). Add in the credit cards, money ID etc...I don't know how that would fit :blink:

This is going to sound like bragging (it isn't) but my money clip would not fit inside a standard business card case (they tend to have a "kink" on the back "leg" of them). Add in the credit cards, money ID etc...I don't know how that would fit :blink:

I don't keep the money clip inside though.

• 2 weeks later...

OP here. I was away for a little bit due to exams.

Have you tried a dollar store?

Staples?

Yes I have tried those places. They don't carry the metal case business card cases I am looking for.

A cheaper alternative is to get it online.

I'm currently looking online too. My only concern is that the case dimensions seem substancially bigger than the actual card dimensions. It just feels odd.

Also curious, what looks "professional" as a business card case? My school is selling metal business card cases with a huge red front flap (seems odd), but I have also seen pure shiny meal cases and leather cases too. What do you guys think?

Archived