The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

American Horror Story

Spotted Zebra

Sorry if there's already a topic. It says action failed when I try to use the search button on my phone.

Anyways, does anyone else watch this show? I watched the first season and liked it, watched bits and pieces of the 2nd season, and didn't really pay attention. Rewatched it last week and it was absolutely incredible.

The third season started 3 weeks ago and the theme is witchcraft. Coven is the title. And tonights episode REALLY impressed me, the other 2 were good, but wow just phenomenal. Don't think there was a boring 5 minutes tonight.

Jessica Lange is Heisenberg good.

Loved the first season. Jessica Lange is incredible. Second season was meh in comparison but that's just me

Second season was more about the storyline than the mystery for me. Liking the 3rd so far too (no spoilers please, haven't watched tonight's yet).

I wouldn't say it's the best show on TV, but it's good.

Second season was more about the storyline than the mystery for me. Liking the 3rd so far too (no spoilers please, haven't watched tonight's yet).

I wouldn't say it's the best show on TV, but it's good.

I actually liked season 2 better than 1 which was still very good.

Yes without spoilers the first couple episodes of season 3 were decent IMO but tonight's was just spectacular except for maybe one 5 min scene

I actually liked season 2 better than 1 which was still very good.

Yes without spoilers the first couple episodes of season 3 were decent IMO but tonight's was just spectacular except for maybe one 5 min scene

It was quite eventful to say the least!

Is that Precious?

Same actor, yes.

I enjoyed the first season, I believe the actress playing Pepper in Asylum was absolutely incredible I haven't seen this season yet but the acting spread out between the three seasons so far from what I have watched is comparably the best acting I've seen on any TV show currently on television as it stands.

PS for those who didn't watch Asylum, this is Pepper

00_naomi_grossman_pepper_american_horror_story_asylum_screenshot.jpg

And this is what she really looks like

tumblr_mcfnryqGLG1r3td87.png

As I said, bloody incredible

Loved Murder House, thought Asylum was pretty good (although it goes to some pretty extreme lengths at times) and I am kind of meh so far for Coven. This season certainly has some slack it needs to pick up.

I also can't believe they killed off Emma Roberts, she was great as the bitchy witch. Oh well, maybe she'll come back as an insanely hot zombie/demon.

Loved Murder House, thought Asylum was pretty good (although it goes to some pretty extreme lengths at times) and I am kind of meh so far for Coven. This season certainly has some slack it needs to pick up.

I also can't believe they killed off Emma Roberts, she was great as the bitchy witch. Oh well, maybe she'll come back as an insanely hot zombie/demon.

Fingers crossed on that spoiler

I enjoyed the first season, I believe the actress playing Pepper in Asylum was absolutely incredible I haven't seen this season yet but the acting spread out between the three seasons so far from what I have watched is comparably the best acting I've seen on any TV show currently on television as it stands.

PS for those who didn't watch Asylum, this is Pepper

And this is what she really looks like

As I said, bloody incredible

Jeebus! I had no idea!

But definitely some good acting in all the series.

Fingers crossed on that spoiler

Basically yes to both, since there were a few points so far where I've been, "oh, there's so and so but I guess they only played a short part in this series," only to find out they're back and playing larger roles than just backfill.

Jeebus! I had no idea!

But definitely some good acting in all the series.

Basically yes to both, since there were a few points so far where I've been, "oh, there's so and so but I guess they only played a short part in this series," only to find out they're back and playing larger roles than just backfill.

Pretty incredible transformation for pepper isn't it? And my god...she's cute as hell in real life

I like the show and love Jessica Lange and all but best acting on any TV show currently...? Dude, just no.

I did say comparably not undoubtedly.

And let's be honest, GoT isn't on yet, Breaking Bad is over, and as such really there isn't much comparable as it stands in regards to that genre.

I mean we are at this stage putting it up against Boardwalk Empire and Walking Dead for comparable shows...slim pickings on TV as it stands.

And Pepper made me smile

Ya but they also have that character who can bring people back from the dead, her name escapes me right now. I hav e afeeling she's gonna hold her as a "hostage" type deal.

This is the greatest show on TV.

Scary as hell, awesome acting and twisted stories!

What also makes this show so great is that each season is based on a different story with some of the actors remaining and playing different characters.

The murder/haunted house in season one was great but I have to say Asylum in season 2 was even better.

This new Coven season (based on witches) seems pretty good so far.

If any of you have not seen this show, it is a must do!

Love this show.

I actually liked the 2nd season more than the 1st, which seems to be a different opinion. They are both awesome seasons but the 2nd story engaged me more. Sarah Paulson as the main character probably helped in that regard.

The 1st season I might have to just watch again though. I think because it was a new show I just wasn't into the first few episodes so it took awhile for me to get interested.

Can't say enough about Jessica Lange. It seems like every time I hear her voice, I just picture her singing those old-time tunes that she sang in the 2nd season. She has a vintage voice on her.

Dylan McDermott, every time I watch him act I feel like he should play Nathan Drake in an Uncharted movie based on the game.

I want Connie Britton and Kate Mara to come back too. :P

This 3rd season seems pretty good. The last episode I was a little disinterested at some points but it has definitely been engaging in previous episodes.

Not that the last episode was bad, I actually liked it as a whole.

This is the greatest show on TV.

Scary as hell, awesome acting and twisted stories!

What also makes this show so great is that each season is based on a different story with some of the actors remaining and playing different characters.

The murder/haunted house in season one was great but I have to say Asylum in season 2 was even better.

This new Coven season (based on witches) seems pretty good so far.

If any of you have not seen this show, it is a must do!

This actually confused me the first few minutes into the 2nd season. I was tripping out.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves this show.

Ya some of the stuff they show on it may be borderline offensive to some viewers, but hey pay attention to the warnings haha.

I love how many equally important subplots there are currently going on, don't want to use spoilers, but when you are confident you think a certain scenario will play out in a specific way, and it ends up the opposite, that's when you're hooked.

Archived