The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raymond 4/5 $1 mil Booth 1/3 4.7 mil

*Buzzsaw*

I think we can honestly contend for the cup if we get healthy and add Vanek and or Steve Ott.

We need to offer up a low prospect (Rodin) plus a third round pick to some team to take Booth

or just buy him out and give up nothing people keep throwing out Vanek's name do you want another Roy rental situation giving up picks and players for a high risk signing at the end of the year

i would rather see what this team can do without sacrificing the future

or just buy him out and give up nothing people keep throwing out Vanek's name do you want another Roy rental situation giving up picks and players for a high risk signing at the end of the year

i would rather see what this team can do without sacrificing the future

I am thinking we are saving our last compliance buyout for another guy but I get what you mean about just buying him out the normal way. We would still have to eat some of his cap hit.

This team is not capable of winning the Stanley Cup in its current form. We need to add some pieces. We are in a win now mode.

The real issue is the guys who the Canucks are having to bring in to replace the injuries...

We could have Raymond playing, and contributing... instead we have to call up AHLer's.

Why could Gillis not sign Raymond for $1 million?

Another decent player let go for no return.

I am thinking we are saving our last compliance buyout for another guy but I get what you mean about just buying him out the normal way. We would still have to eat some of his cap hit.

This team is not capable of winning the Stanley Cup in its current form. We need to add some pieces. We are in a win now mode.

team has been bounced twice now in the first round this team isn't close to a cup at all and again sacrificing prospects and picks for rentals is a bad idea

who is this other compliance buyout because Booth is the perfect candidate for the last one

The real issue is the guys who the Canucks are having to bring in to replace the injuries...

We could have Raymond playing, and contributing... instead we have to call up AHLer's.

Why could Gillis not sign Raymond for $1 million?

Another decent player let go for no return.

Raymond is racking up points in the EAST not the WEST very simple some players play better in the EAST than the WEST

Archived