The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post game interview videos

muffhead

This has annoyed me for some time now.

When they post the post game interview videos on the main site they are more then often cut short. Usually in the middle of a question or answer and its so frustrating. I want the full post interview with Torts after every game! Especially after todays game.

As I live in Sweden I never get to see the post game show or the interviews between periods so these videos is all I get.

Sometimes they upload it to their youtube channel, but i want more. They obviously have the footage, so why not share the whole thing?

Is there anywhere else I can see these videos?

Probably because Joe Thornton pops in and utters some more expletives and they have to cut it off.

Haha. Maybe its just Torts sparkling persona they're trying to hide.

They post it on the youtube channel of home games, Live and uncut.

Btw, how did you decide to be a Canucks fan? There are lot's of Sweden Canucks fans :D

Yeah, I've seen that. But why not do the same with away games? At least the interviews. Its still the same people (whats his face? the long blinker?) so there shouldn't be any problem imo.

Honestly my brother. I always loved watching NHL games but never really followed a team. So I started to watch a few games with him and got hooked. The first full season I followed was the 2011/12, I'm a bit late I know but now I'm a canuck for life. There is just something special with this team. :)

Honestly my brother. I always loved watching NHL games but never really followed a team. So I started to watch a few games with him and got hooked. The first full season I followed was the 2011/12, I'm a bit late I know but now I'm a canuck for life. There is just something special with this team. :)

You rock.

I wanted to see if I was the only one (besides us fans) that was pissed at that chicken shh at the end - if that was Crosby people wouldn't stop talking about it.

You rock.

I wanted to see if I was the only one (besides us fans) that was pissed at that chicken shh at the end - if that was Crosby people wouldn't stop talking about it.

I was laughing the whole time. Backes looks like a total fool going ape sh*t after the goal. Just a sore loser picking on the small kid after a temper tantrum.

You rock.

Thats what I've been telling everybody. Finally some recognition.

Yeah, me too. But not a word, anywhere.. are they afraid to say something?

I think it's because if Joey Kenward decides to move away from one player's scrum and into another's then obviously the Canucks camera man has to go with him so we don't get to watch the full interview. They only post the parts where CanucksTV is present. Other media guys will stick around and ask more questions but by then CanucksTV has moved on to someone else.

Not sure where you could watch full interviews. Sometimes TSN posts 1 on 1 interviews with players. Not sure if you're able to get videos on TSN.ca in Sweden though

The only other thing I can suggest is to follow the Canucks media guys on Twitter. They'll post a lot of post game quotes

Archived