The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Could Eddie Lack Be Better Then Henrik Lundqvist?

Pasific Coluseum

When the Canucks traded Schneider to the Devils at the draft I was despondent and on the verge of picketing rogers arena with a fire Gillis sign! I refused to believe that Luongo himself without a capable backup was a justifiable course of action...

Boy was I dead wrong!

I have been pleasantly surprised with Lack. While I think Luongo is still our No.1 at the moment, I would not be at all surprised to see Eddie taking over should Luongo stumble. The coach has Lack's back and I noticed the team plays substantially better in front of Eddie. I'm not even mad anymore that we got rid of Schneids.

This may be a premature forecast but I could easily see Lack being as good if not better than King Henrik L

Oh and I want to see 50/50 games split Luo/Lack

The Teams been playing hard for Luongo too. LU>LACK as of now, Lack has only played 3 games (CGY, CBJ, and STL). Lack is playing good so far, but a long ways from having a 50/50 season split with LU.

Lack maybe in like 7 years, but now? NO.

Period. Exclamation Mark. End of story. Close the Book. Throw it away.

When the Canucks traded Schneider to the Devils at the draft I was despondent and on the verge of picketing rogers arena with a fire Gillis sign! I refused to believe that Luongo himself without a capable backup was a justifiable course of action...

Boy was I dead wrong!

I have been pleasantly surprised with Lack. While I think Luongo is still our No.1 at the moment, I would not be at all surprised to see Eddie taking over should Luongo stumble. The coach has Lack's back and I noticed the team plays substantially better in front of Eddie. I'm not even mad anymore that we got rid of Schneids.

This may be a premature forecast but I could easily see Lack being as good if not better than King Henrik L

More premature than me making my first kid, more premature than the last burger I had at McDonalds.

Seriously how'd you make it back on here? didn't you get banned thrown out of the building tossed in a cab and driven to a different teams site to troll>?

Boy was I dead wrong!

is that an actual word or were you trying to say disappointed?

and it's better than*

and this thread is dumb

How is this guy still able to make threads? Come on mods.

He's made a million threads with zero substance, and he never actually sticks around to discuss his topic.

You're the only person so far that seems to understand the OP is a massive troll. It's a bit funny and sad how many people have replied with serious comments to something that is obviously nonsense.

Archived