The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vaneck for Moulson, 1st, 2nd

tottenhamninja

Did the islanders just get fleeced? Seems like it, Buffalo really know how to get the most out of any deal.. Pommenville, now Vaneck.. someone is gonna have to give up their entire future for miller... glad we didn't try to go for Vaneck.. would have cost us the farm.. or am I misreading this..

Did the islanders just get fleeced? Seems like it, Buffalo really know how to get the most out of any deal.. Pommenville, now Vaneck.. someone is gonna have to give up their entire future for miller... glad we didn't try to go for Vaneck.. would have cost us the farm.. or am I misreading this..

think you misread the other thread already posted.

according to some threads on here, we were in for Vaneck sorry I didn't see the other thread about this already.. I looked, cause I find it'a fairly lopsided deal.. unless like the bo hunter lad mentions Vaneck resigns.. please lock this, I didn't see the other thread already started

according to some threads on here, we were in for Vaneck sorry I didn't see the other thread about this already.. I looked, cause I find it'a fairly lopsided deal.. unless like the bo hunter lad mentions Vaneck resigns.. please lock this, I didn't see the other thread already started

Trusting the speculation on CDC is your first problem.

Archived