The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

4th Star of the Game (Game by Game Award)

luongotv

Ok, so Here's how this works. Every canucks game, members post who they think performed really well, sounds simple eh? But here's the kicker, the selection can NOT be one of the 3 stars. No matter if the best player that night had 6 points, you can't choose them. That's the beauty of it, you have to choose someone off the radar in many respects, but still having played a solid game.

Let me know what you guys think, and if people like this kind of thing we can start with the game tonight and progress with it after that.

I think it's neat that we have a thread that people can discuss it at length as oppose to the cluster of the PGT

So would there be a new thread after each game or do you expect people to keep coming back to this one thread and keeping it going?

EDIT: I see that was covered a few minutes ago.

The issues I see: one thread you kinda lose the discussion anyway as it gets big, and separate threads conflict with the PGT and mods would likely have to approve.

So would there be a new thread after each game or do you expect people to keep coming back to this one thread and keeping it going?

EDIT: I see that was covered a few minutes ago.

The issues I see: one thread you kinda lose the discussion anyway as it gets big, and separate threads conflict with the PGT and mods would likely have to approve.

2/4 members of the A-Team approve of this thread.

Archived