The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Availability of Millionaires gear

Yung Pony

I've seen it at the Robson Sports Store just in between Granville and Seymour right beside 7-11. Give them a loook. They also have a reaaly really sick Millionaires toque that looks like this except in Millionaires colours

marclothes101.jpg

these ones?? stores are starting to load up on them as they will be wearing millionaires jersey for the hertiage classic..

1391845_610885455616676_623957039_n.jpg

That hat from the OP was released with the sweaters last year at the CTS on March 16th. It sold out on game night within half an hour and that exact hat hasn't come back in since. I managed to snag one and someone offered me $50 cash for it later that night

That hat from the OP was released with the sweaters last year at the CTS on March 16th. It sold out on game night within half an hour and that exact hat hasn't come back in since. I managed to snag one and someone offered me $50 cash for it later that night

ugh, I'm not much of a hat guy, but there is something about that particular one that I love. Wish I could get my hands on it.

Last weekend I had seen a bunch of millionaires stuff at the robson street Canucks team store, including hats, but not sure exactly what style. Like an above poster said, I believe you can call them and they'll help you out. They were really helpful when I was there with everything!! Great staff actually, they really impressed me.

Archived