The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Pizza] GAME IN PROGRESS (PLEASE PIN!)

Peaches

The regime appoints your magnificent Il Duce to the position of Prime Minister for Life.

vote Ilduce39 for not recognizing that the only real authority is his magnanimous, malevolent, majesty, Sir general, admiral, democratically elected president for life Aladeen. That is all.

I will start the game off here. You can ask Kesler for the numbers if you want. I was KP last game, so there is less chance of me getting it again than an outbreak of small pox happening tomorrow. Sheriff feel free to investigate me and I shall be your spokesperson and hopefully get this tp alliance rolling ASAP.

Ok guys my last post was a joke but the tp are in a bit of trouble

Since I will be dying soon, I am going to do what BJ did and come out of the closet

I AM THE SHERIFF

DOCTOR PLEASE SAVE ME

- Please, if you are a TP, do not screw with the game. This includes faking roles. Spokespeople are fine. If you do so, you will be PM'ed by myself and given until night fall to explain yourself. Otherwise, you shall be godkilled. YOU WILL ONLY BE GODKILLED IF YOU'RE DOING TO TRY AND BE FUNNY. IF YOU'RE DOING IT AS A STRATEGY, THAT IS FINE.

RIP

The regime would like to ammend the title of "Prime Minister for Life" to "Prime Minister for Life and Even in Death" and further announce that even if the ultimate and unthinkable tragedy may befall and your benevolent Il Duce is ever killed, his corpse shall still rule as Prime Minister for Life and Even in Death a la Weekend at Bernie's.

I will start the game off here. You can ask Kesler for the numbers if you want. I was KP last game, so there is less chance of me getting it again than an outbreak of small pox happening tomorrow. Sheriff feel free to investigate me and I shall be your spokesperson and hopefully get this tp alliance rolling ASAP.

theoretically the odds are exactly the same for you being kp this round as it was last round, as it is every round so long as the roles are chosen randomly.

- Please, if you are a TP, do not screw with the game. This includes faking roles. Spokespeople are fine. If you do so, you will be PM'ed by myself and given until night fall to explain yourself. Otherwise, you shall be godkilled. YOU WILL ONLY BE GODKILLED IF YOU'RE DOING TO TRY AND BE FUNNY. IF YOU'RE DOING IT AS A STRATEGY, THAT IS FINE.

RIP

I know I saw that but I AM THE ACTUAL GODDAMN SHERIFF

The regime would like to ammend the title of "Prime Minister for Life" to "Prime Minister for Life and Even in Death" and further announce that even if the ultimate and unthinkable tragedy may befall and your benevolent Il Duce is ever killed, his corpse shall still rule as Prime Minister for Life and Even in Death a la Weekend at Bernie's.

The_Dictator_review_gallery_primary.jpg

Archived