The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Ehrhoff

aliboy

he was great with the twins and the twins were great with him..also edler

and..the twins had their best years with him

so why not ?!

1.) His contract will kill us.

2.) We have 4 solid dmen making over $4 mill already.

3.) Those 4 dmen can actually play defense unlike Hoff.

4.) He'd be put on the 3rd dpair.

5.) He's good offensively but too one dimensional.

Why would we want someone who said "their best chance at a cup is with Buffalo"?

When we flipped his rights he said he was surprised as we weren't that far apart, don't put this all on him. All that happened there, in my mind, is Gillis drew a line in the sand, not wanting to pay more than he had been paying for d-men, and if they weren't far apart, it wasn't the right thing to do.

1.) His contract will kill us.

2.) We have 4 solid dmen making over $4 mill already.

3.) Those 4 dmen can actually play defense unlike Hoff.

4.) He'd be put on the 3rd dpair.

5.) He's good offensively but too one dimensional.

His cap hit is $4M, not so bad. Your missing the fact that he also moves the puck out of his own end very quickly, which is his defensive game. Your right, he is one dimensional, that dimension being, he tilts the ice in our favor.

When we flipped his rights he said he was surprised as we weren't that far apart, don't put this all on him. All that happened there, in my mind, is Gillis drew a line in the sand, not wanting to pay more than he had been paying for d-men, and if they weren't far apart, it wasn't the right thing to do.

i see it that way too

He's the one that said it, not Gillis.

That's all that matters in my book.

If he didn't say his best chance was in Buffalo, then I would welcome him back.

He's the one that said it, not Gillis.

That's all that matters in my book.

If he didn't say his best chance was in Buffalo, then I would welcome him back.

He said it after he signed with the team, nothin wrong with him showing support for that team. Keep in mind at that point, he had been traded, without notice, when he felt they weren't far apart, which indicates to me he was at least trying to make a deal with us.

Archived