The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Top Villains- 1st round match-ups(Part 1 of 2)

gmen81

Vote   

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wow, Al Swearengen, arguably the best TV character of all time, vs. one of the most iconic (yet not very interesting) movie villains. Tough call.

NOT SO TOUGH CALL, THOUGH:

How can people vote for Jafar over Norman Bates, too? People, go watch Psycho. It is amazing.

wow, Al Swearengen, arguably the best TV character of all time, vs. one of the most iconic (yet not very interesting) movie villains. Tough call.

How can people vote for Jafar over Norman Bates, too? People, go watch Psycho. It is amazing.

^This.

Go Al

2 votes? What the hell

Al is a bit of a good guy too, or rather a guy for the greater good. I don't consider him a classic villain.

EDIT: I guess even Vader has a soft spot at the end, but nothing compares with blowing up a whole planet and being able to choke people by looking at them.

Al is a bit of a good guy too, or rather a guy for the greater good. I don't consider him a classic villain.

a fair enough point. if anything, Cy Tolliver is the 'main' villain of Deadwood. IMO, he is an amazing character as well. I guess in later episodes that duty is split with Hearst (also amazing), but still.

a fair enough point. if anything, Cy Tolliver is the 'main' villain of Deadwood. IMO, he is an amazing character as well. I guess in later episodes that duty is split with Hearst (also amazing), but still.

I'd lean towards those two as more villains than Al as well, although Al probably got his hands dirty more often.

Jafar was evil when I was young and impressionable.

Norman Bates was a great character when I could look at films objectively.

Jafar wins.

i would put ratigan over jafar for disney villains. vincent price was just so awesome

Ursula and Maleficent were better too, IMO

I love Aladdin, but I never felt much of anything about Jafar

I guess now that I think about it he was a pretty good villain, I guess the end of it all just doesn't appeal to me that much (the whole snake/genie thing = meh)

Archived