The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will mail go to my PO box?

yogolol

So I ordered a package to come to this house i'm living at for college and my package said it was delivered today but not to the house. I'm thinking it might of went to the PO/ community mailbox but wouldnt that of required me putting in a different address? If it did that really sucks because I dont know which box is mine or where the key is and the landlord isnt txting me back (2 hours now fracker)

RPO = Regional Post Office

DNC = Delivery Notice Card

Retail Postal Outlet ;)

OP, I'm curious as to why it says it's been delivered yet you don't have it. If it was carded(DNC left), the tracking number should reflect that. Do you have room mates, did you check the front door for a safe drop?

Retail Postal Outlet ;)

OP, I'm curious as to why it says it's been delivered yet you don't have it. If it was carded(DNC left), the tracking number should reflect that. Do you have room mates, did you check the front door for a safe drop?

No DNC was left and none of my roommates got it. I just figured out my info for the PO box im gonna check that, but still when I was googling it said PO boxes has a different address but we'll see when i check.

No DNC was left and none of my roommates got it. I just figured out my info for the PO box im gonna check that, but still when I was googling it said PO boxes has a different address but we'll see when i check.

Yes check your PO box...would this package be small enough to fit in a mailbox?

Archived