The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van Edm proposal

This will only work with NTC being waived by the players. With the recent proposal of these two teams. I after. They need a shake up. We need a young defender. They need a veteran defender. We need some fire power and depth.

Fact: Edm has no defence.

Fact: We lack secondary scoring.

Fact: we have the debately strongest D core in the chel

I really think if the sedins had their winger the would reach the 100 point marker again. And though Kesler is the at the moment. You think Santorelli can manage guys like Thornton Brown Malkin etc! Ya right. I guy who makes 550k vs a guys who make 7+

The trade

We receive

Jordan Eberle

Ryan Nugent Hopkins

4th

In return they get

Dan Hamhuis

Ryan Kesler

2nd

Kesler = Eberle 4th (veteran elite 1st line center/wing with all the skills and defence for a young small but talented 1st line winger who could be one of the teams center peice like Kesler)

Dan Hamhuis and 2nd 2014 = Ryan Nugent Hopkins (with the entrance of Kesler they have the ability to move RNH down the middle, they get a desired defender on good term and stabilize their back line hell of a lot more.)

Line ups,

Daniel Henrik Eberle

Burrows RNH Kassian (protect RNH and gets ice time)

Hansen Santo Higgins

Weise Rich Archi

Bieksa Garrison

Tanev Edler

Stanton Corrado/Alberts

And

Hall Kesler Hemsky

Yakupov Ganer Perron

Smyth Gordon Arcobello

Jones eager joensuu

Hamhuis Ference

Schultz Schultz

Smid Petry

I doubt that the Oilers would even consider this trade why would they give up two of the best young players in hockey for two players close to the middle of their careers . IMHO Hamhuis is to valuable to us right now to be traded. Now if Kesler did agree to waive his NTC then I would ask for Eberle, Gordon and a 3rd which the Oilers would likely not agree to.

Eberle has a lot more value that Hamhuis

RNH has a lot more value than Kesler (not saying he is better at the moment, but he does have more value)

Our 2nd round pick would be like 40 spots ahead of their 4th, not a substantial upgrade for them there.

I don't even know why I bother reading your proposals still.

This will only work with NTC being waived by the players. With the recent proposal of these two teams. I after. They need a shake up. We need a young defender. They need a veteran defender. We need some fire power and depth.

Fact: Edm has no defence.

Fact: We lack secondary scoring.

Fact: we have the debately strongest D core in the chel

I really think if the sedins had their winger the would reach the 100 point marker again. And though Kesler is the at the moment. You think Santorelli can manage guys like Thornton Brown Malkin etc! Ya right. I guy who makes 550k vs a guys who make 7+

The trade

We receive

Jordan Eberle

Ryan Nugent Hopkins

4th

In return they get

Dan Hamhuis

Ryan Kesler

Kesler = Eberle 4th (veteran elite 1st line center/wing with all the skills and defence for a young small but talented 1st line winger who could be one of the teams center peice like Kesler)

Dan Hamhuis and 2nd 2014 = Ryan Nugent Hopkins (with the entrance of Kesler they have the ability to move RNH down the middle, they get a desired defender on good term and stabilize their back line hell of a lot more.)

Line ups,

Daniel Henrik Eberle

Burrows RNH Kassian (protect RNH and gets ice time)

Hansen Santo Higgins

Weise Rich Archi

Bieksa Garrison

Tanev Edler

Stanton Corrado/Alberts

And

Hall Kesler Hemsky

Yakupov Ganer Perron

Smyth Gordon Arcobello

Jones eager joensuu

Hamhuis Ference

Schultz Schultz

Smid Petry

Edmonton will not trade Hopkins and Eberle only Yakupov.

Archived