The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour/Speculation] A trade in the works between Senators and Panthers?

But who will Gillis make a trade with this year then?

OK kidding aside, I would laugh long and hard if the Panthers traded for Anderson since they just let him walk. Not sure if Fleischman fills the needs of the Sens Could see a vet going like Goc or Versteeg or something.

But who will Gillis make a trade with this year then?

OK kidding aside, I would laugh long and hard if the Panthers traded for Anderson since they just let him walk. Not sure if Fleischman fills the needs of the Sens Could see a vet going like Goc or Versteeg or something.

That was like 5 years ago..

That was like 5 years ago..

And?

I would laugh just as hard if Luongo went back to the Isles or Panthers as well.

Bottom line is Florida let genuine talent go in Anderson and would trade back for him. That is funny. Especially if they give up what he could be worth to get him, although I don't see it happening

And?

I would laugh just as hard if Luongo went back to the Isles or Panthers as well.

Bottom line is Florida let genuine talent go in Anderson and would trade back for him. That is funny. Especially if they give up what he could be worth to get him, although I don't see it happening

I probably wouldn't laugh if he went back to Florida. Not like they let a big name goalie walk back then. Just a guy with a generic name that played goalie

And?

how hard would you have laughed if the canucks had landed raffi torres instead of the sharks like gillis attempted?

Don't see Ottawa giving up a goaltender.

They aren't going to trade their best player Karlsson.

One should have in mind that Lehner's contract will expire at the end of the season. And considering how good he's playing, he will probably seek a big raise, compared to his cap-hit right now. Anderson got 2 years left on his contract with a pretty low cap hit considering his last season, so there is some value there. The goalie-market is thin so it might be the time to trade him now before a guy like Miller gets traded, making the market even thinner. If Lehner wasn't ready to handle the starter job, it would be 1 thing. But i really think he's ready. If they're considering trading Anderson any time before his contract expires, that time is now.

Archived