The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-Nyr Van-Buf giving us what we need (Proposal)

To Van-Callahan

To Nyr-Hamhius,Jensen,2nd

Vancouver does this because we need a good offensive player yet has a defensive mindset and torts loves this guy!!!

New York does this because they get a strong d-man a good young prospect in Gaunce amd a 2nd round pick which always is a good thing

To Van-Ehrhoff 4th

To Buf- Booth(Cap) Gaunce 2nd

*** Canucks Sign Ryan Callahan to 5 years 5.8 Milliom per year***

This years Lineup

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Kesler

Burrows-Santorelli-Callahan

Higgins-Richardson-Hansen

Sestito-Schroeder-Kassian

(Weise)

Edler-Erhoff

Garrison-Tanev

Stanton-Bieksa

Luongo

Lack

Next Years Lineup

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Burrows

Shinkaruk-Kesler-Callahan

Higgins-Horvat-Hansen

Kassian-Richardson-Santorelli

Defense is the same

Goalies are same.

Thoughts????????????????

Why does Buffalo value Booth anymore than we do?

Hamhuis has an NTC, why the hell would he leave home to go back to a coach which he no longer had success with in AV?

and why the hell does Ryan Callahan - a New York Native, want to leave his home to play for a new environment in Vancouver?

Why!?

I wish this section of the forums would be deleted, for every intelligent post, there are 50 that are completely void of hockey knowledge.

Hamhuis has an NTC, why the hell would he leave home to go back to a coach which he no longer had success with in AV?

and why the hell does Ryan Callahan - a New York Native, want to leave his home to play for a new environment in Vancouver?

Why!?

I wish this section of the forums would be deleted, for every intelligent post, there are 50 that are completely void of hockey knowledge.

Callahn would leave because of torts and the rangers suck with av on and I think if you were smart callahan would like to win a stanley cup not put countless hours in to lose every game thats why

why the hell would he leave home to go back to a coach which he no longer had success with in AV?

Hamhuis had success with AV. He was our best defensemen under AV.

Many teams are chaffing at the bit for Hamhuis but the guy left some very serious money on the table to come here. He will never be traded unless he requests it.

We need a scorer to help form a legitimate threat from the second line. I think its got to be Gaborik or Cammy or someone who can put the puck in the net on a consistent basis.

NY is in the same boat we are in having not enough firepower up front.. why would they make that deal?

No way does Buffalo move Ehrhoff for Booth and a 2nd. Buffalo can get at least 1st for Ehrhoff whenever they want - if not getting a 1st and a young D man. Adding Booth to a trade LOWERS what we are giving.

Callahn would leave because of torts and the rangers suck with av on and I think if you were smart callahan would like to win a stanley cup not put countless hours in to lose every game thats why

I'm glad you figured out one half of the trade, too bad it's the other half with the NTC you've forgotten.

Archived