The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Philly proposal

Philly gets : Dan Hamhuis and Ludwig Blonstrand

Vancouver gets : Brayden Schenn and 1st 2014

Things of note, hamhuis would need to waive his NTC, which is very possible, not often do people not waive their clauses. Brayden can slot in 2C for us and Couturier can for Philly. Philly gets a lot more help on the back end where we are strong. We get center depth where we are weak. The first helps our on the run rebuild quite a lot, two more picks (maybe 2 D next draft in the first round or trade for a top 5 pick?)

Sedins Kesler

Burrows Schenn Hansen

Higgins Santo Kassian

In the system: Horvat Shinkaruk Gaunce Jensen Corrado Subban 1st round pick 1st round pick

-I agree that it would probably be Couturier rather than Schenn.

-In my opinion I would rather move Edler. He has a little more value I think and Hamhuis is very valuable to this team.

-Getting that first rounder from Philly will take more considering where that pick might be

Perhaps something like:

Edler, Weber, 2nd rounder

for

Couturier, 1st rounder

Do you not like Hammer or something? Or do you just not like seeing Van play defence. Either way no way he waives his NT. And I'd call for Gillis' head if he asked him too.

I don't trust Gillis to make a trade cause he always down trades, let him work his magic in FA, barring no more NTC's, and leave trades alone.

Archived