The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CBC Commentators at it again!

5nothincanucksohno

A bit off topic here, but during the TV timeout, Hughson was swearing when he was tied up by a cord or something :)

Can you ppl hear the commentators during the timeouts and break. I have no commercials here, so I get the live discussion behind the scenes :) Most nights (days for you), I get all the babel while Canada and US gets useless commercials...

The question i, does anyone else have this 'issue'?

A bit off topic here, but during the TV timeout, Hughson was swearing when he was tied up by a cord or something :)

Can you ppl hear the commentators during the timeouts and break. I have no commercials here, so I get the live discussion behind the scenes :) Most nights (days for you), I get all the babel while Canada and US gets useless commercials...

The question i, does anyone else have this 'issue'?

Where are you? Who are you watching the game on?

And just now Glenn Healy tried to deflect the penalty that Lupul took and mentioned diving in part of the game as of a way to sell the call.. He indirectly mentioned that Tanev may or may not have dove to sell that call but it's laughable because Lupul took out his feet and boarded him

All in all not their worst commentary, but really hated the way they at first tried to make it sound like a dirty hit by Kass just because Bolland got hurt and then implied that Tanev(!!!!!!!) embellished getting boarded when the guy crosschecked him in the numbers twice. Junkies gotta have a hit I guess....

Archived