The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official Hfboards Laugh thread

This is a nice little place to keep some of the gems from and the next time we play the Leafs from their fans.

Here are some gems:

Dirty dirty play from kassian. He clearly KICKS Bolland. That was 100% intent to injure. Should be suspended a long time.

When was the last time they got swept? (In reference to the Leafs)

Canucks playing like this game is their Stanley Cup, no wonder they tend to get swept in the first round when they empty the tank in November.

LMAO@ Kassian waiting til the refs came over and dropped them.....that was ridiculous (Clearly highsticked and trying to check if he lost any teeth)

Vancouver fans getting cocky. 1 game does not a season make. (One 48 game season where you made the playoffs doesn't mean you're a playoff team)

Worst game of the year by the Leafs.... Oh well, move on! Next LOL. Credit to the refs.

We have 5 days to sort out our problems. Seriously 8 penalties, **** the refs, stupid Vancouver, **** them. Any Canuck fans that come should get an infraction. I hope someone rips Kassian's neck next time we meet.

Physically dominating is what wins in the playoffs. If the Canucks weren't the softest team in the league they'd have won the Cup in 2011. (I see being "physically dominant" has worked for the Leafs in the playoffs the last 10 years).

(Brace yourselfs, this is a long one)

Vancuver is the hockey version of Italy in soccer, Classless schmucks. Diving left right and center for calls. Then multiple dirty plays with intent to injure. The Reffing was the worst i've seen in a long time. The guy below me is spot on..... if that was crosby the whistle would have been blown dead right away and Kassian would have had a penalty. The fact that he kicked and injured the leaf player, then goes on to score? The leaf player is going to be out for 40 games. Every time a Canuck player felt contact he dove headfirst into the boards. There was even a point where the leafs were on a power play and the vancouver player shot it right out of the rink. No call, a little later on the leafs get called for the exact same thing. I for one hope kassian gets his karma and ends up with a concussion.

Its kind of sad how arrogant you guys got after a win. February 8th can't come faster (Hahahahaha. The Leafs are the best Canadian team and legitimate playoff contenders after making the playoffs once in what, 10 years?)

Well, they're no longer soft at least.

They're now just less skilled Bruins. Dirty, divers, and have the refs paid off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leafs fans say the darndest things!

(If this isn't allowed feel free to lock. Credit to Warhippy for coming up with the idea for it)

If you can find more feel free to post them here. The absolute arrogance of some of their fans is just ridiculous. So many excuses.

Vancouver fans getting cocky. 1 game does not a season make.

Who were the ones that were calling the Leafs Canada's best team?

I think Leaf fans were getting a little cocky by an inflated record. The Canucks showed them what it's like to win in the West.

there ARE people worse than the doubtiest CDC frequenter.

I know. They were literally blaming the refs, making fun of the Canucks' last 2 playoffs, hoping Kassian gets his career ended for an accidental injury causing hit, saying CBC favours the Canucks over the Leafs. (lol). Just an utter embarrassment for their whole fan base tonight. There are some great Leafs fans but wow, some of them are just the most arrogant people when it comes to hockey I've ever seen.

I think Leaf fans were getting a little cocky by an inflated record. The Canucks showed them what it's like to win in the West.

Not to mention, "Kessel is far better than Henrik." Or, "I'd take Kessel and Lupul over the Sedin sisters anyday."

Not to mention, "Kessel is far better than Henrik." Or, "I'd take Kessel and Lupul over the Sedin sisters anyday."

I for one expected a much better effort from that team. But with Bolland out, that left Kadri and McLement up the middle for them. Kadri didn't look all that great, esp. without the puck and McClement is a pk-only kinda guy. So there's your problem.

They need Bozak and Bolland healthy if they want to continue their success this season.

Archived