The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pavel Bure "Fly At Night" CBC Montage

DeNiro

I loved it....the cityscape with Pavel, for me, was awesome. I guess it's a "to each his/her own" deal but I loved the song (local talent) with the montage. Mind you, I was emotional from the onset, but it was perfect by me. I do agree about the TO inclusion, but they also had to promote the actual HNIC game as part of it as well. I honestly think it was done perfectly.

Deb, no Burr in your sig for the first time in forever?

Who's that in the pic with Pavel?

I loved it....the cityscape with Pavel, for me, was awesome. I guess it's a "to each his/her own" deal but I loved the song (local talent) with the montage. Mind you, I was emotional from the onset, but it was perfect by me. I do agree about the TO inclusion, but they also had to promote the actual HNIC game as part of it as well. I honestly think it was done perfectly.

Yes, I thought it was more of a game intro that included Pavel rather than the other way around

Deb, no Burr in your sig for the first time in forever?

Who's that in the pic with Pavel?

I know, probably the world will be ending any time now. (Burr WILL be back today..feels like I cut off my right arm without him in my sig). Was my tribute to Pav. And that lucky boy with him is my son. :)

I know, probably the world will be ending any time now. (Burr WILL be back today..feels like I cut off my right arm without him in my sig). Was my tribute to Pav. And that lucky boy with him is my son. :)

Lucky boy indeed. Probably one of ten children in BC who ever got to meet Bure during his time in Vancouver.

Thanks Pavel. The team's performance tonight was appropriately inspired by one of the most spirited players in the franchise's history.

Thanks Pavel. The team's performance tonight was appropriately inspired by one of the most spirited players in the franchise's history.

Yeah, the Canucks org finally honored him a year after being put in the hockey hall of fame. He was a player the like of which we will never see again. Maybe now as Pavel said they will win a cup. They have a coach now.

Archived