The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Movember Thread

nux4lyfe

Alright fellas..And ladies , It is that awesome time of year when people grow mustaches and embrace their hairy faces. (I know I'm a couple days late)

This thread is for those that are partaking in this hairiness, You are encouraged to grow your facial hair into a mustache and upload your progress to this thread.

CDC members will pick a winner on Nov 30.

Cheers and get growing!

Mo.jpg

My face gets messy when I try and grow facial hair. I didn't shave for about a week there and it was so patchy it was unbelievable.

I had to shave it for a job interview I've got on Wednesday. I might grow it out again for the rest of November just to get into the spirit of things, although I'm not sure I could put up with it for that long. Maybe if I avoid going out in public.

My face gets messy when I try and grow facial hair. I didn't shave for about a week there and it was so patchy it was unbelievable.

I had to shave it for a job interview I've got on Wednesday. I might grow it out again for the rest of November just to get into the spirit of things, although I'm not sure I could put up with it for that long. Maybe if I avoid going out in public.

You only have to keep the stache

• 3 weeks later...

Archived