The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Joker Division 2nd round matchups

gmen81

Vote   

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

See what I want to know is how Myers is losing to Saruman

Saruman while the ultimate bad guy in the trilogy never did his own work he was....kinda lazy about it all. He made a couple of rings and blah blah blah armies wraiths total domination OoooOOoo I am a floating eye that resembles a cats rectal opening

Myers single handedly slaughtered the entire cast of multiple movies never said a word doing it and he was always impeccably dressed (pay attention never got dirty)

Really pulling for Mike

Saruman while the ultimate bad guy in the trilogy never did his own work he was....kinda lazy about it all. He made a couple of rings and blah blah blah armies wraiths total domination OoooOOoo I am a floating eye that resembles a cats rectal opening

Actually that's not even who Saruman is lol. Sauron's the one you're talking about.

Saruman's actually more like the secondary villain of LOTR. So yeah I only voted him cause I've never watched Halloween.

You definitely have no idea who Saruman is.

Actually that's not even who Saruman is lol. Sauron's the one you're talking about.

Saruman's actually more like the secondary villain of LOTR. So yeah I only voted him cause I've never watched Halloween.

You definitely have no idea who Saruman is.

This guy's Saruman

Saruman.jpg

Nope you're all right.

I had it totally wrong, I kept thinking Sauron not hands down man of the century Christopher Lee. My absolute apologies.

PS Christopher Lee deserved his own thread, 90 years old put out a death metal album!!!!

Myers single handedly slaughtered the entire cast of multiple movies never said a word doing it and he was always impeccably dressed (pay attention never got dirty)

Really pulling for Mike

I know it's already been covered, but...

40797247.jpg

lol

Nope you're all right.

I had it totally wrong, I kept thinking Sauron not hands down man of the century Christopher Lee. My absolute apologies.

PS Christopher Lee deserved his own thread, 90 years old put out a death metal album!!!!

Even if it wasn't Saruman,

This:

Michael_Myers.gif

Over

Him!:

Sauron.jpg

????????

Even if it wasn't Saruman,

This:

Michael_Myers.gif

Over

Him!:

Sauron.jpg

????????

Yup, totally. Myers kept coming back. SAURON (see got it right) only came back as a floating cats rectal opening resembling an eye and di a whole lot of staring. Myers slashed his way through a campus and kept a straight face doing it.

Myers wouldn't have let no hobbits mess with him, he'd be wearing their skin as a cape

Yup, totally. Myers kept coming back. SAURON (see got it right) only came back as a floating cats rectal opening resembling an eye and di a whole lot of staring. Myers slashed his way through a campus and kept a straight face doing it.

Myers wouldn't have let no hobbits mess with him, he'd be wearing their skin as a cape

Killing college students < Pillaging countless villages and taking territories of Middle-Earth.

Killing college students < Pillaging countless villages and taking territories of Middle-Earth.

It's that hands on quality I appreciate.

Sauron might as well be an executive or CEO for what it's worth.

Myers...he got his hands dirty. That counts for something, I appreciate a man of action

Archived