The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN vs PHX - 11/5/13 - 6PM

Strombone1

I wonder who Smith's going to jump at after a play he doesn't like? Kassian? Burr?

I got mike smithed last night by a nee goalie in our league. my dman shot it and while I was heading to the net I seen it was lose in his 5hole. I was able to beat the whistle and the goalie to pole it in. then I was attacked lol

A game day thread on game day? What a novel idea. Usually these things pop up 3-4 days ahead. :P

:)

It's going to be vital for us to get it going in the first game away to get the momentum going (obviously). So I'm hoping we give an extra load of effort in this game. I thing we need the complete effort tonight more that maybe during the whole trip.

It's going to be a grind out there all nite against Phoenix, that's a given.

This watching all the games is killing me again btw, as they usually start at 3, 4 or 5 A.M. here for me. I'll be a ghost by the time we even start the postseason... :(

From Yesterday:

@ElliottPap

Top 3 Nux lines in practice today: twins-Kesler; Higg-Santo-Burr; Archibald-Rich-Kassian. #Canucks

@ElliottPap

Nux d-pairings same: 23-5; 2-8; 18-8. Fourth pair is Alberts-Weber. #Canucks

@ElliottPap

David Booth out for practice today with Nux. Wearing red jersey along with other fourth liners Sestito, Dalpe and Welsh. #Canucks

Archived