The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Number 1 D and 2C proposal

Hi,

This is your X-Box calling.

NHL 13 and 14 just called me they said even the GM's in digital world think you're foolish and that not only will they not accept these proposals on your X Box, but the people at CDC will laugh at you and call you an idiot and ask you to stop.

Thanks Bye

Hahaha I love how u guys think that the nucks r getting ripped off here lmfao. Having ribeiro and yandle would seriously make us an elite team that could take San Jose, LA, Chicago, Anaheim, etc in a best of 7. Yandle is better than edler any day. Having ribeiro as our second line centre with burr and Higgy would rule. Phoenix would never do this trade!

Hahaha I love how u guys think that the nucks r getting ripped off here lmfao. Having ribeiro and yandle would seriously make us an elite team that could take San Jose, LA, Chicago, Anaheim, etc in a best of 7. Yandle is better than edler any day. Having ribeiro as our second line centre with burr and Higgy would rule. Phoenix would never do this trade!

After a couple bad ones they never take me seriously, im always correct for a good trade..

After a couple bad ones they never take me seriously, im always correct for a good trade..

You haven't been correct yet, in fact you've not noted a single player who has been injured that you've thrown into your constant proposals, you disregards the cap and you seem to think that Booth and ++ will net you anything.

Until you start showing us you understand at least how the cap works nobody will take you seriously. And Tiger Singh had more legitimacy than you do as it stands

Ribeiro and Yandle would what?

OK maybe you need to stop for a second and check the underlying numbers of our 2nd and 3rd liners as well as our top 4 against Ribby and Yandle before you make such a dumb claim.

Our team as it stands could push San Jose now that we know the system and Luongo is rounding into form.

Hi,

This is your X-Box calling.

NHL 13 and 14 just called me they said even the GM's in digital world think you're foolish and that not only will they not accept these proposals on your X Box, but the people at CDC will laugh at you and call you an idiot and ask you to stop.

Thanks Bye

Doesn't the new x-box one machines have that add-on.. a slap hand? make up something dumb, and that hand comes up and smacks ya?

Archived