The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-Nyr Van -Car Trade deadline making us contenders (Proposal)

Giving us depth at foward plus giving us a actual second line.

To Van-Callahan (Torts Boy) we already know he knows torts system and will only help us out

To Nyr - Jensen,Schroeder,1st

Nyr trades callahan cause he doesnt want to resign in ny he wants to come to a contender plus be back under torts . And i know everyone says hes a ny boy and doesnt want to leave but just hear me out

So instead of losing him in free agenty they trade him to us for young kids and a 1st

To Van-Skinner

To Car-Edler

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Kesler

Burrows-Skinner-Callahan

Higgins-Santorelli-Hansen

Sesitio-Richardson-Weise

Hamhius-Tanev

Garrison-Corrado

Stanton-Bieksa

Luongo

Lack

Thoughts???

Sorry forgot Booth is bought out of traded for like next to nothing

Also not bad OP. Get booth out somehow and this would work financially. Only concern is Skinner is young and proven...means one of Gaunce or Horvat would be traded as they wouldn't have much use since Skinner will give 10+ years of production leaving 1 spot for the 2nd C spot, plus we'll still have Kes for a bit.

Don't think Rangers would trade their captain for youth specially since they're in a win mode now. However the Canes trade is solid and makes sense; Canes need Defensive help and Nucks could use a C, maybe not as high profiled as Skinner but you never know...Canes have both Staal's and they could easily anchor the 1st 2 line. Only thing I don't like is the hole left on D with Edler gone.

Isn't Callahan a local boy...I think he loves playing there

just like martyin new jersey loves playing for the devils but wants to be on a contending team

It would take quite a bit more to get both players.

Really? Callahan Is a free agent and if they know hes not gonna resign then I think were paying a good amount to a free agent

And for skinner he hasnt done much but he will only get beetter Car needs Defense and edler is in his prime so I see them doing it but there will probably be picks involved

Also not bad OP. Get booth out somehow and this would work financially. Only c,oncern is Skinner is young and proven...means one of Gaunce or Horvat would be traded as they wouldn't have much use since Skinner will give 10+ years of production leaving 1 spot for the 2nd C spot, plus we'll still have Kes for a bit.

Don't think Rangers would trade their captain for youth specially since they're in a win mode now. However the Canes trade is solid and makes sense; Canes need Defensive help and Nucks could use a C, maybe not as high profiled as Skinner but you never know...Canes have both Staal's and they could easily anchor the 1st 2 line. Only thing I don't like is the hole left on D with Edler gone.

Your right maybe throw In Gaunce to the canes and then have the canes throw in a 2nd? thanks for the feedback :rolleyes:

Nyr trades callahan cause he doesnt want to resign in ny he wants to come to a contender plus be back under torts .

Source? I haven't heard he wants out anywhere.

Isn't Callahan a local NY boy...I think he loves playing there

Yeah, he's young enough to not have to bolt to a contender unless there's something else pushing/drawing him away.

Jensen, Schroeder, 1st

For Callahan, ahahahahahaa

You knows he's an rfa at the end of the year so that is actually a big price from our stand point... Shcroeder sucks yea , but Jensen and a 1st for a rfa Callahan is close in terms of value but doubt Rangers do it cause they wanna contend and not rebuild...

......hmm i like it but it doesnt seem like were offering enough. example

#1 - Schroeder = a player that has not shown enough to make a spot or earn any real tryout for our team

#2 - Jensen = another player who was looked at this year to step up his game and make a push for the team but didnt

#3 - a high 1st round pick

For a solid 1st/2nd line player putting up consistant numbers

it would have to be more like Hansen , Jensen , 2nd/3rd

he may be a rfa at the end of the year but that still means he's our property and we have first rights to sign him

Archived