frankie corrado

alex mallet

dale weise

3rd round pick 2014

4th round pick 2015

to vancouver

shawn matthias

mike weaver

florida does this beacuse they acquire a good defense prospect who would probably crack the top-6 there. a project prospect in mallet who has the potential to boom and bust, on top of that they also get a good body banger who can play decently in his own end. they also get a couple mid round picks.

vancouver does because they get a versatile centre who can play up and down the lineup and can pot a few goals as well. mike weaver would definitely be an improvement over ahlberts or weber and can provide a veteran presence in the locker room.

with a healthy lineup

sedin-sedin-kesler

higgins-santorelli-burrows

kassian-matthias-hansen

sestito-richardson-booth

one of dalpe/welsh/archibald

kassian hansen and booth can switch spots depending on their play at the time.

hamhuis-garrison

edler-tanev

bieksa-stanton

weaver

one of alberts/weber (waive the other)

luongo

lack

thoughts?

By the looks of it you are severely underrating Corrado.

i dont quite get the hype over corrado. he played a few games with us at the end of last season and didnt do anything notable and hasnt done much in the ahl. i dont see him turning into much more than a #6 defender,

i dont quite get the hype over corrado. he played a few games with us at the end of last season and didnt do anything notable and hasnt done much in the ahl. i dont see him turning into much more than a #6 defender,

Some people really need to understand that defensive-defensemen, which is what Corrado is, aren't expected to put up tons of points.

Some people really need to understand that defensive-defensemen, which is what Corrado is, aren't expected to put up tons of points.

where exactly did i say anything about points? he didn't excel in any of the canucks games i watched, he was just going through the motions. the comets highlights I've seen haven't shown anything warranting the hype and praise he gets.

Archived