The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

View From the Other Side - San Jose Fans comments

DIBdaQUIB

Worth a trip to their boards just to see some of the hot chicks wearing Nucks sweaters!! Why thy do that I don't know, but I like it!!

I expected far more nastiness from the Sharks fans but could only find a couple posts that even refer to Nucks players.

1/3 of the posts were about drinking wine and the football game on the other channel.

"The odds are ever in the Sharks favor . . .

Nonetheless, Nucks WIN in regulation. "

"First game I saw in person was against the Canucks. Bure skated circles around the Sharks that night. He had 2 goals and 3 assists and Magilny had a hat trick. I think that was in the Sharks 5th season. "

"Poor Bobby Lu...that sucks for him. But yay!"

"Nice. Poor Luongo."

"two games in a row now Pavelski vacates the zone too early and causes a 2 on 0."

"Brown seems faster with less wind resistance on his face. "

"Bieska is such an a hole, cheap shots."

"Can Drew please stop with his man crush on Torts?"

"Jesus Christ I hate our d the last few games."

"And those are the mistakes that gets Demers in the doghouse for the rest of the season. Ouch.

I expect him to be a scratch next game. Hello Irwin. "

"**** Burrows!"

"Looks like it is gonna be one of those nights. I broke down and opened Stephen bottle of wine. Thank you sharks. "

"How does drew call out Marleau (who, granted, is not playing well) early in the game on the backcheck, but won't call out Thornton for the exact same mistake on the nucks second goal? Also, yeah demers shat aaaaalllll over the bed on goal #3, but how does nemo not get a poke check in there? He was right on top of him."

Niemi has been terrible since the in each of the last three matches, and onto tonight.

Also, is Thornton even playing tonight? "

"Early christmas wishlist

Ability to close five hole

ability to close glove hand

No cross ice passes at own blue line

Stop spending 20-30 seconds in own end standing still during PP.

Vancouver's stanchion

Oh and looks like Niemi still in."

"Niemi came up short. But Mcleloo came up shorter in starting him. "

"Athletic* recovery by Stalock to stop that 2nd shot...

*not a term available for use with Nemo in net..."

"It's pretty bad when the 4th line looks the best in the offensive zone here..."

"Almost midway thru game and Sharks have 8 shots.

Update: after PP, Sharks have 8 shots. #9 came after PP expired.., "

"Dangle, pass, chip,grind, pass, pass, puck leaves zone. Gotta shoot the puck to score."

"This team is so bad I can't believe it. Complete disgrace. Just throw a bunch of scarecrows out there. Thanks for the clearly FLUKE start to the season. That was fun. But now being exposed for the pathetic, flash in the pan losers they are."

" Was that Demers again? WTF, get rid of him."

"Demerrors"

"Back to the Sharks.. There is a Hockey game going on..... :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "

"Rather than shoot the puck with open ice in front, Braun passes to Pavelski who isn't even facing him. McLellan needs to tell them that if you pass up an opportunity to shoot, you're benched."

I think the Sharks intermission report is a sham. It implies that the Sharks have played at least a full period... "

"Well that is why we have guys like Patty and his uber shot accuracy, hitting goalie crests with ease."

"Larry Robinson making Brodie his *****. Basically, shut your mouth. Stop asking me questions."

"how could anyone ever have respect for the sedins with **** like that "

"Stick a fork in them "

"reasons for optimism:

burns. torres. "

"We're missing both our batteries and it shows. Put Burns' mouth in a cast and suit him up. When do we get Torres back (who ever thought we'd be missing that guy?)"

"They were winning without those guys and should be winning without them. Nobody is going to bail these guys out. They arent even showing up.

Look its nothing new here, the Country Club is alive and well. "

"well, if no one has anything intelligent to say this evening, i'm going to bed. hope to see some decent posters in here tomorrow."

"So without Burns this team cant win. Ok, you are a genius.

You probably shouldn't watch the games Charlie. turn off your TV and flip the radio on and listen Danny and Bakes because you clearly have no idea what you are watching and your interpretation of the games is like a monkey throwing turds at a dart board. "

"

"This team is so bad I can't believe it. Complete disgrace. Just throw a bunch of scarecrows out there. Thanks for the clearly FLUKE start to the season. That was fun. But now being exposed for the pathetic, flash in the pan losers they are."

:lol: :lol:

These view from the other side threads you are doing are my favs. Keep em up!

Great game tonight. Lovin how our boys are progressing!

:bigblush:

Canuck fans can relate to that! We say those kinds of things after a loss also lol

Can someone explain to me why burns is so important?? Lol....

The sharks begin dominating last yr after putting him on forward (to the game, no coincidence here) and now that he's out they're winless in 4?

How can one ex defenseman be so crucial??

have you seen him play hes very unpredictable and shuts down top players.... hes a threat with thorton

All sites like this have trolls like that. First home regulation loss and the sky is falling. Its like the radio call in shows, even tonight you get idiots calling in to bitch about all kinds of stuff, even though the Canucks won. Just sad people needing to vent.

All sites like this have trolls like that. First home regulation loss and the sky is falling. Its like the radio call in shows, even tonight you get idiots calling in to bitch about all kinds of stuff, even though the Canucks won. Just sad people needing to vent.

the cities starved for a cup and they have a right to place there criticism against the team

Archived