The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

grit and team toughness woot woot

canuktravella

im so happy that we finally are grittier

stanton throwing haymakers after dejardins ice jobs bobby luo tonight

this team doesnt put up with anything

kassian is a beast

kes bieska stanton sestito archibald all will throw down if need be im loving it no more rats like marchant punching sedins

leafs even tried stuff with us and we were gold

ya im really suprised that we keep winning when we have had injuries and a ahl 4th line but torts plays fourth line like 3 minutes a game id love to see a fourth line with booth richardson and archibald when we are fully heallthy

the glut of players means a trade or 2might happen in a few weeks

sedin sedin kesler

burrows santorelli kassian

hansen schroeder higgins

booth richardson archibald

sestito

hamhuis tanev

edler garrison

stanton bieska

corrado would be nice but weber, alberts, weise, welsh, and dalpe would need o be traded or waived or sent down to utica

ya im really suprised that we keep winning when we have had injuries and a ahl 4th line but torts plays fourth line like 3 minutes a game id love to see a fourth line with booth richardson and archibald when we are fully heallthy

sedin sedin kesler

hansen schroeder higgins

sestito

hamhuis tanev

edler garrison

stanton bieska

corrado would be nice but weber, alberts, weise, welsh, and dalpe would need o be traded or waived or sent down to utica

We should maybe trade Booth for futures so we have cap space for the trade deadline.

sedin sedin kesler

hansen schroeder higgins

sestito

hamhuis tanev

edler garrison

stanton bieska

Dalpe, Weber and Alberts would be no real loss. Corrado can easily be the 7th D and I doubt any team would pick up Alberts or Weber from the Waivers. Weise and Welsh are decent 4th liners but even they wouldn't be that big of a loss if they were claimed due to play of Archibald and the fact that we have to fit in Schroeder, Hansen and Booth into the lineup.

99% of the time av was busy with rome and raymond on the bench. Torts isn't going to let his team get raggdolled like av did. This team really seems to be sticking up for each other and is playing as a unit. Btw does anyway else feel like bieksa sets the tone for this team? (Other than torts) I mean bieksa has become the the heart of that defense and really the spark we needed. Anyway go canucks go!!!!

sedin sedin kesler

hansen schroeder higgins

sestito

hamhuis tanev

edler garrison

stanton bieska

Sedin Sedin Kesler

Burrows Santorelli Higgins

Archibald RIchardson Kassian

Hansen Welsh Sestito

Way better

Not sure what you're smoking putting Richardson on the 4th line with 5 goals, I just know i want some of it.

unfortunately i dont think any team would trade for booth unless he scores 20 goals in next 20 games he will probably be bought out in summer i just hope he comes back from utica with some zip in his step i wanna see the promise he has when he goes into dirty areas and is a beast

It's definitely a good look. I still think we need MG to put together a 4th line that can play more than 3 - 5 sheltered minutes a game. We need some nasty ???? on this roster.

Welsh/Richardson/Archibald on that 4th line would be pretty sweet. Nobody would take liberties with Archibald, he can throw haymakers like no tomorrow. Maybe even throw out Stanton/Bieksa when the 4th line plays. The way Torts is playing Richardson & Archibald right now, I think he is lining up something like this for the future.

sedin sedin kesler

hansen schroeder higgins

sestito

hamhuis tanev

edler garrison

stanton bieska

Sorry but there is no way that JS is bumping Richardson back to 4C, simply won't happen barring injury. Neither will Booth get another snif either unless he lights up the AHL and my gut says that doesn't happen. Hanson will bump Archie back to Utica. Your 4th will be Sestito-Welsh-Weise. I like what Archie has done but want him to get a solid 40 games in Utica and be ready for playoffs if needed.

If we keep playing like we are and we make the playoffs, watch the ____ out

Sedin Sedin Kesler

Burrows Santorelli Higgins

Archibald RIchardson Kassian

Hansen Welsh Sestito

Way better

Not sure what you're smoking putting Richardson on the 4th line with 5 goals, I just know i want some of it.

You sure don't already have some having Archibald on the third line over Hansen? And yes I'd like some of that stuff too please.

Switch Hansen and Archibald. No way Jannik isn't in top 9.

I agree but I'd also love to see Kass on the same line as Higgins when we're healthy. If Torts wants him as Kass's mentor...I don't see a better situation than playing them on the same line.

Sedin, Sedin, Kesler

Burrows, Santorelli, Hansen

Higgins, Richardson, Kassian

Booth, Welsh/Schroeder, Weise.

Booth/Schroeder can move up as their play dictates.

Archived