The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A Real-Time Map of Births and Deaths

I think we should all pitch in a few bucks and donates a bazilliongillion (yes it's a real number. It's real because I said so) condoms to India, Indonesia and China. They're pumping out kids faster than McDonalds pumps out Big Macs

This is kinda cool. Not sure how accurate it is but it just goes to show how life is so valuable and with each passing second, someone is being born and someone dies. In just one second, you could die and I'd like to thank the OP for posting this and sharing it with us.. Definitely made me appreciate my life more every single day that I'm healthy and breathing..

I think we should all pitch in a few bucks and donates a bazilliongillion (yes it's a real number. It's real because I said so) condoms to India, Indonesia and China. They're pumping out kids faster than McDonalds pumps out Big Macs

Looking at the birth rate those countries are way down on the list , these rates are measured births for every 1000/population, heading the list at 50.06 births per 1000 is Niger and the top 10 are African , betcha religion has something to do with those figures. India is no.85 20.5 births per , then Indo at no.105 17.76 per then china way down at no.159 12.31 per. So while they have big populations those populations are not pumping them out.

Archived