The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Zack Kassian has no heart or soul

KelVintage

PATHETIC effort from Kassian tonight. Just pathetic. Watched the entire game and he was useless. Even in the third when Sestito, Bieksa, Archibald, etc. were pissed off and throwing borderline dirty hits, Kassian just hugs his opponent and watches as the puck slides by him. I watched this happen twice. NOT ONE ???? HIT. Who cares if the game is over, send a message and make sure as many Kings as possible leave with bruises. Kassian is a passenger. He will never be a power forward. I've seen no improvement to his game. Still lazy and waits for someone to pass him the puck so that he can score an easy goal. Wow, what a power forward! I'm so glad we traded a superstar like Cody "????" Hodgson for this plug. Kassian gets a free pass because Gillis won't admit that he made a mistake.

I can't stand that. frack it all.

PATHETIC effort from Kassian tonight. Just pathetic. Watched the entire game and he was useless. Even in the third when Sestito, Bieksa, Archibald, etc. were pissed off and throwing borderline dirty hits, Kassian just hugs his opponent and watches as the puck slides by him. I watched this happen twice. NOT ONE ???? HIT. Who cares if the game is over, send a message and make sure as many Kings as possible leave with bruises. Kassian is a passenger. He will never be a power forward. I've seen no improvement to his game. Still lazy and waits for someone to pass him the puck so that he can score an easy goal. Wow, what a power forward! I'm so glad we traded a superstar like Cody "????" Hodgson for this plug. Kassian gets a free pass because Gillis won't admit that he made a mistake.

I can't stand that. frack it all.

I called it,,,first thread.. :picard:

It's all about effort you schmucks. Kassian has none. How many years will we give him? He's not progressing at all. Well, he is cheap I suppose so that's a positive. Thank God for the four goals in 14 games, that will put us over the top! Hopefully Gillis just lets him go and does not sign him next year. BUT you guys want him so badly right? I mean he'll become a power forward next year and if he doesn't, there's always the year after that. Tools.

Archived