The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van Buf Proposal

To Van

Matt Moulson and Buffalo's 1st

To Buf

Jannik Hansen, Niklas Jensen, Booth, Gaunce 1st and 3rd

Gaunce, Booth (retain a million), Jensen and 3rd = Buffalo's first.

Buffalo's first will be high. Because we lose ours i want to go for theirs. Gaunce and Jensen are big guys though havent proved much. Realistically booth has negative value and so the third should even it out. Buffalo really wants prospects and picks and with this they are being gave 2 prospects + any player they want who isn't taken in the first 80. Lots of options.

Hansen and 1st = Moulson

They get a hard worker in Hansen who they can flip at the deadline, and a first which is reasonable for both sides.

We get another good prospect for our pool and future and also a player who wants to win now and would love our team.

Sedin Sedin Moulson 24 mins

Burrows Kesler Higgins 22 mins

Kassian Santorelli Richardson 10 mins

Archibald Weise Sestito 4 mins

Garrison Edler

Hamhuis Bieksa

Tanev Stanton

Luongo

Prospect pool

High 1st, (lets get nick Ritchie!)

Corrado

Eriksson

Shinkaruk

Horvat

Cassels

Subban

Ofcourse their will be some flaws, i cant see everything myself. Let me know!

Booth has no value. Gaunce and Jensen don't even come close to BUF's 1st. They're B, maybe even C grade prospects right now for the possibility of a 1st overall pick in the 2014 draft? Not even close.

Hansen and our 1st doesn't = Moulson either. I don't think they'd consider trading away Moulson who they just traded for anyways. It'd be a bad move on BUF's part unless they get a nice return or package him up with Miller.

Booth has no value. Gaunce and Jensen don't even come close to BUF's 1st. They're B, maybe even C grade prospects right now for the possibility of a 1st overall pick in the 2014 draft? Not even close.

Hansen and our 1st doesn't = Moulson either. I don't think they'd consider trading away Moulson who they just traded for anyways. It'd be a bad move on BUF's part unless they get a nice return or package him up with Miller.

I already just figure its rediculous what they are getting for Vanek. 1st 2nd Moulson. Then trade Moulson for 1st and whatever else

Another point: did you take into account how many contracts Buffalo has? It's often very hard for teams to take back 4 contracts when they only move out 1 since teams are usually close to the 50 contract limit.

In any event, I don't think this happens.

Shredder and a 1st for moulson. Permitted he resigns. I'd throw in Corrado if they do a 3rd. Just cause I don't think there's much value in Shredder.

Given Gillis not wanting rentals anymore and no sure way to tell if Moulson resigns. Wait for UFA and sign him. I feel this is a feeling out season for Torts and Gillis to tell which players fit the system.

I doubt Buffalo does this trade the way it is. That 1st pick coming back will be a top 5. I mostly love how you didn't include our top 3 prospects in horvat, shinrakuk and corrado. They would want one of those guys for sure. I also think tanev would have to go back because they're horrible defensively. If you included him the perhaps we could avoid giving up our top 3 young guys

Tanev, Jensen, gaunce, 1st, 2nd 3rd for Moulson and their 1st. Very steep but their 1st could be first overall

Archived