The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Calling Booth up from Utica

Mangoes

I really think we should call Booth up. Even though he wasn't scoring enough goals so far, we should be willing to give him a second chance. We've seen him play with the Utica Comets and he's proven he can create chances with other players. He could've gotten plenty of goals with Utica if he got some good teammates to play with him.

What do you think? Should we call Booth up from Utica?

GO CANUCKS GOOOOOOOOOOO! WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE CUP THIS YEAR BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE LIVE FOR!!!!!!!!!!

I really think we should call Booth up. Even though he wasn't scoring enough goals so far, we should be willing to give him a second chance. We've seen him play with the Utica Comets and he's proven he can create chances with other players. He could've gotten plenty of goals with Utica if he got some good teammates to play with him.

GO CANUCKS GOOOOOOOOOOO! WE'RE GOING TO WIN THE CUP THIS YEAR BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE LIVE FOR!!!!!!!!!!

how many second chances do we need to give this guy?

Give your head a shake. He's not playing well there either, or any where . The guy is a bust for what ever reason but he's well past his second chance. More like his last chance.

Then shouldn't we have won every year since 1970? :unsure:

Archived