Canucks Community

3rd and 4th

DrChill

Did anyone else notice how our

3rd

Sestito Richardson Kassian

4th

Archibald Welsh Dalpe

Have been looking great and getting chances. Dropping Archie into Sestito spot seems to of energized the 4th.

Archie has impressed me a lot in this group.

Did anyone else notice how our

3rd

Sestito Richardson Kassian

4th

Archibald Welsh Dalpe

Have been looking great and getting chances. Dropping Archie into Sestito spot seems to of energized the 4th.

Archie has impressed me a lot in this group.

Archie and Kass had good chemistry last year with the wolves but I guess not the same here. Personally I want to see them stick together as Archie got bot assists from kass goals.

Archie and Kass had good chemistry last year with the wolves but I guess not the same here. Personally I want to see them stick together as Archie got bot assists from kass goals.

Actually, they did have chemistry here, too. But with no Archibald on the 4th line, the 4th tends to get a little lazy.

They've been very solid. Hopefully when weise comes back he gets a chance on the top 6 since the bottom six has been solid.

Sedins - weise

Burr kess higgy?

Not trolling, I love weise.

Ok I can get over the fact that you like Weise....but you wanna replace Santorelli for him in the top 6? That's just beyond stupid.

They've been very solid. Hopefully when weise comes back he gets a chance on the top 6 since the bottom six has been solid.

Sedins - weise

Burr kess higgy?

i like kess's game on the wing...as a center he doesn't gel with anyone....i like our 2nd line as it is...

Sedins - weise

Burr kess higgy?

It's an interesting thought, and it would be interesting to see if he actually starts to produce as a result of playing with the Sedins (obviously some people here just miss the point and attack your second line just because they have nothing to add to the conversation)

However, he does have a lot of competition when it comes to the top 6. If everyone's healthy: Sedins, Burrows, Kesler, Higgins, Sant, Hansen.... I think him going on the first line would mean more injuries have occurred.

Actually, they did have chemistry here, too. But with no Archibald on the 4th line, the 4th tends to get a little lazy.

our 4th line is still a bunch of ahlers. all unproven and no experience.

They seem to be proving themselves.

When everyone is healthy, I hope our line up looks something like this. Archibald has been playing too good imo to be sent down, but if his play slips and he gets sent down then Weise takes his spot and Sestito plays against the big tough teams.

Sedin-Sedin-Kesler

Higgins-Santorelli-Burrows

Booth-Richardson-Hansen - 3A - Fast, gritty 2 way line.

Archibald-Schroeder-Kassian - 3B - Schroeder and Kass have good chemistry and even Archibald does too. This line could provide a lot of energy and gives Schroeder 2 big wingers to make up for his size.

Sestito

Weise

When everyone is healthy, I hope our line up looks something like this. Archibald has been playing too good imo to be sent down, but if his play slips and he gets sent down then Weise takes his spot and Sestito plays against the big tough teams.

Sedin-Sedin-Kesler

Higgins-Santorelli-Burrows

Booth-Richardson-Hansen - 3A - Fast, gritty 2 way line.

Archibald-Schroeder-Kassian - 3B - Schroeder and Kass have good chemistry and even Archibald does too. This line could provide a lot of energy and gives Schroeder 2 big wingers to make up for his size.

Sestito

Weise

Really like that 4th line as long as it is played.

Kassian needs minutes.

So are you going to provide why you think this or are you just here to troll?

its quite easy to recognize, before this season, dalpe was the only one who had played in the nhl for a considerable amount of time. archibald split his time in the echl and the ahl for this past season and welsh only got the odd callup from the ahl.

Archived