The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Van-Phi (Helping us at forward) Proposal

Outsiders

To Van-Voracek,B.Schenn,1st (2015 deep draft year)

To Phi-Edler,Gaunce,Schroeder,2nd 2013,1st 2014 (not as deep of a draft as 2015) also then we get 2 first round picks in a deep draft 2015 plus one could be top 10(Phi) if they continue to suck

I think its pretty fair Phi gets there #1 d-man we get young forwards phi gets young centers

Line-up

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Kesler

Voracek-Santorelli/Schenn-Burrows (Who should be the 2nd line center Santorelli or Schenn?)

Higgins-Santorelli/Schenn-Hansen

Sestito-Richardson-Weise

Hamhius-Tanev

Garrison-Corrado

Stanton-Bieksa

Luongo

Lack

Next years line-up

D.Sedins-H.Sedin-Kesler

Voracek-Schenn-Burrows

Shinkaruk-Horvat-Hansen

Higgins-Richardson-Santorelli

Flame away!! Thoughts?

To Phi-Edler,Gaunce,Schroeder,2nd 2013,1st 2014 (not as deep of a draft as 2015) also then we get 2 first round picks in a deep draft 2015 plus one could be top 10(Phi) if they continue to suck

I think its pretty fair Phi gets there #1 d-man we get young forwards phi gets young centers

Line-up

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Kesler

Voracek-Santorelli/Schenn-Burrows (Who should be the 2nd line center Santorelli or Schenn?)

Sestito-Richardson-Weise

Hamhius-Tanev

Garrison-Corrado

Stanton-Bieksa

Luongo

Lack

Next years line-up

D.Sedins-H.Sedin-Kesler

Voracek-Schenn-Burrows

Shinkaruk-Horvat-Hansen

Flame away!! Thoughts?

Lol what?

Realistically to get b.schenn we would have to take l.schenn.

To van:

B.schenn, l.schenn, vorcheck

To philly:

Edler, schroeder, booth (1.5m salary retained), 1st round pick 2014

Even that probably wouldn't make philly do it but with holmgron as gm who knows. Apparently he is after every player.

Sedin sedin kesler

Vorcheck schenn burrows

Higgins santorelli hansen

Archibald richardson kassian

Hamuis garrison

Schenn bieksa

Stanton tanev

Luongo

Lack

Gotta say I do love the look of the second line though

From a Flyers perspective I would much rather trade for an offensive player given our #30 ranked offense and all while our goalie sports a .925 save percent and a 2.34 GAA. But that's just me.

Agrred although edler would be attractive to your team because he is an offensive defensmen. You guys don't really have one do you? I would schroeder could also be a great offensive help if he stays healthy. And booth well he could either really find his game in philly or be another under performing foward on your team. He is a risk and holmgron loves risks. However I just don'g see van and philly making a trade. You guys would love edler but we over value him so the price would be just too high.

Line-up

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Kesler

Sestito-Richardson-Weise

Hamhius-Tanev

Garrison-Corrado

Stanton-Bieksa

Luongo

Lack

Next years line-up

D.Sedins-H.Sedin-Kesler

Voracek-Schenn-Burrows

Shinkaruk-Horvat-Hansen

Flame away!! Thoughts?

Edler has a NTC how does everyone forget that. Flyers say no and I would hope that the Canucks don't do it

Agrred although edler would be attractive to your team because he is an offensive defensmen. You guys don't really have one do you? I would schroeder could also be a great offensive help if he stays healthy. And booth well he could either really find his game in philly or be another under performing foward on your team. He is a risk and holmgron loves risks. However I just don'g see van and philly making a trade. You guys would love edler but we over value him so the price would be just too high.

Timonen and Streit are offensive defensemens.

Cap space is like barely and our players would be over 23, I would like to see you elaborate and explain how we can get 23 players in.

Line-up

D.Sedin-H.Sedin-Kesler

Sestito-Richardson-Weise

Hamhius-Tanev

Garrison-Corrado

Stanton-Bieksa

Luongo

Lack

Next years line-up

D.Sedins-H.Sedin-Kesler

Voracek-Schenn-Burrows

Shinkaruk-Horvat-Hansen

Flame away!! Thoughts?

What happened to Kassian?

Edler has a NTC.

Also it seems to me like we get fleeced on that deal.

Can we please stop with the 'This player has a NTC so this trade won't happen' as the only reason a proposal won't happen crap? This is one of the better proposals as of late and I think both could benefit well from it.

For Voracek BSchenn and 2015 first? Woah

And you want to trade Edler

Wb, Edler (number 1 D), Gaunce (trades like this always get prospects), Hansen (need a serviceable good player), their goalies suck. So they will want Lack. And a first for first ofcourse.

Basically

Voracek BSchenn and a 1st 2015

Edler Hansen Gaunce Lack 1st 2014

Timonen and Streit are offensive defensemen. As is Gus and Meszaros can pass as offensive defensemen. I would still say Edler is the best threat of all of them but it isn't exactly like his 6 points scream savior to a #30 offense.

As far as Schroeder and Booth go lets be real... Are you really trying to convince me that the Flyers will benefit offensively from 2 injury prone players who have combined for 3 points all season? Schenn has shown more promise than Schroeder and Booth has scored 2 goals in the last 2 seasons so far.

In addition why would Philly lower all of those players values over 16 or so games? Or why would a team near the bottom of the standings start handing out 1st round picks?

Philly has a lot of dangerous pieces but no true sniper. Giroux, Lecavalier, and Voracek are playmakers. Hartnell, Downie, Simmonds are power forwards. And a bunch of non achieving prospects. If they were going to give up Voracek, Schenn, and a 1st it would go for a big name sniper winger. In hopes that he is the catalyst that sparks the rest of the dangerous players. But yeah Edler just doesn't make sense as that piece especially for such a high price. Edler just doesn't make sense for a Flyers target this year.

Archived