The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal for my first post

Nuggets

To Vancouver

Evander Kane and Jacob Trouba

To Winnipeg

Alexander Edler, Jannik Hansen + 1st

They improve their D a lot. While we improve offence. They get a hard worker and a 1st while we get a good prospect.

Daniel Henrik Kesler

Burrows Kane Higgins

Kassian Santorelli Booth

Weise Richardson Sestito

Bieksa hamhuis

Garrison Trouba

Stanton Tanev

Why so? I personally think Edler will likely get traded than Hamhuis because Hammer is from BC.

Saying one is as likely to be traded as the other doesn't necessarily suggest either is likely to be traded. I'm saying neither are likely. Why? Both have NTCs for one. Edler plays the most minutes of all our D while Hamhuis is a steadying defensive presence for another. They've both been top point producers for this team in recent years for a third.

Gillis has said he won't ask players to waive NTCs they've earned, so unless a deal comes along that's so good he can't pass up I don't see either getting traded.

Because if Kesler is playing with the Sedins that means

Kesler

Burrows

Kassian

Hansen

Weise

Hansen would be the odd man out if Kesler sticks with the Sedins

You do know Burrows was a left winger before he played right side with the Sedins, right? That second line seems to have some chemistry right now, so that might be a factor in keeping Burrows there, but the worst that would happen would be for us to have much better winger depth and push Weise to the press box.

Archived