The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

vancouver edmonton

First off I have never been a fan of the dont trade within your division concept.

To edmonton:

Eddie lack

David booth

Chris tanev

Andrew alberts

To Canucks:

Sam gagner

Jason labarbera

They take over 7 mil in cap we take around 6

We could take dubnyks 3.5 mill cap instead of labarberas 1 but that would put us over

Gagner has 1 points in 7 games, -10, 12 shots on goal and avg 18 min ice time.

No thanks..

Way to just take my trade and make a crappier version.

correction. Gagner has 1 pt in seven games on the oilers not to mention just coming off an injury and a new (possibly bad coach) I posted my trade with them before yours by the way so how did I take yours and make it crappier? Sorry I hurt your feelings when I said I thought you were giving up to much for eberle

correction. Gagner has 1 pt in seven games on the oilers not to mention just coming off an injury and a new (possibly bad coach) I posted my trade with them before yours by the way so how did I take yours and make it crappier? Sorry I hurt your feelings when I said I thought you were giving up to much for eberle

Mine posted 25 min ago, yours posted 23 min ago.

Mine posted 25 min ago, yours posted 23 min ago.

ok sorry but when I left the main screen to make my topic yours hadnt been there yet. Just a coincidence we both made oiler trade proposals at approximately the same time. Back to my rebuttle of your response to acquiring sam gagner tho. I dont think its reasonable to discount sam based on his production given the state of that team, coaching and his injury. He fills a void we desperately need. We can replace tanev with corrado and alberts is useless to us right mow but has value to them what really hurts is giving ip lack. But we just desperately need what gagner brings once hes back on track.

Gagner is struggling but he's coming off a devastating injury, and he plays for a terrible, young team. We really only give up a really good young D guy that we prob can't afford next yr, especially if none of our top 4 drop their ntc's, those things have handcuffed this team when it comes to movement. Lack has some decent upside, too early to tell, but with Lu here for prob a while, he'll just stay a back-up. We also get rid of salary cap(priceless) and booth(even more priceless), so if Edmonton would actually do this deal, than def yes from our side.

Gagner as our 2nd line centre and Santorelli as our 3rd. Like it already!

Archived