The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

BCLC SportsAction

PlayStation

Hey! Just recently started playing, was wondering who else plays and if you have any tips/suggestions on which game modes to play

As I have learnt (and knew before playing) that hockey is a huge crap shoot as upsets happen nightly.

I played 3 outcome, but haven't ever picked ties, banking on regulation wins. Again totally unpredictable with hockey it seems.

My Personal Rule: Never bet on any Canucks game.

A lot of it, isn't worth it. I think the combos are the best value for the buck. 2 bucks for all the games for a bit of fun. Not going to win all the time, but it's only 2 bucks. If you get one, your okay with losing another 100.

I disagree, If you have a favorite sports team. It's best to bet against them, so it becomes a win-win.

I don't gamble, but i did for a bit a few years ago till i realize it wasn't worth the trouble.

sportsaction is a con. If you know your sports and want to place bets get a proper bookie. If your betting against the football spread you need to be right a bit more than 50% of the time to turn a profit as whenever you lose you pay a 10% juice. This is how I bet. It gets more complicated with betting on hockey.

The only worthwhile sportsaction plays are betting spreads close to game time, because they don't have line movement once they release their lines on sundays/wednesdays or whatever it is. You can beat the closing lines by a lot sometimes this way. Besides that, you will always get paid out far more if you placed those same sportsaction wagers at an offshore book. Requiring you to pick more than a single wager is a scam anyways, and then they still give you worse odds than vegas...

Hey! Just recently started playing, was wondering who else plays and if you have any tips/suggestions on which game modes to play

As I have learnt (and knew before playing) that hockey is a huge crap shoot as upsets happen nightly.

I played 3 outcome, but haven't ever picked ties, banking on regulation wins. Again totally unpredictable with hockey it seems.

My Personal Rule: Never bet on any Canucks game.

I don't have any suggestion on which game modes to play.

But here's a general piece of advice if you gamble: keep track of how much you bet and how much you win/lose.

People tend to remember their wins much more clearly than their many losses. If you keep an accurate record, your gambling costs will be staring at you in black and white. And they might give you some good advice.

I don't have any suggestion on which game modes to play.

But here's a general piece of advice if you gamble: keep track of how much you bet and how much you win/lose.

People tend to remember their wins much more clearly than their many losses. If you keep an accurate record, your gambling costs will be staring at you in black and white. And they might give you some good advice.

Yes sir, I already do that, thanks for the tip though!

Again anyone know about the oddset combo payout for my ticket?

In all honesty man, ditch sports action. BCLC's rules for betting on sports is crazy, as well their odds are not nearly what other sites/tools use.

I would strongly suggest Sports Interaction. They are an online website (legal to use in Canada btw), that gives you much much much better odds, it also allows you to parlay bets cross disciplines. For example; I could make a ticket picking 1-2 hockey games, 1-2 football games, and a UFC fight, or any combination there-in. And you can choose to bet on one game only, something BCLC will never allow.

If you are starting out, SA is ok to learn how odds work, point spread, etc. But graduate to something else quickly.

Archived