The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who switched sides this generation?

Xbox

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Any 360 or PS3 players out there switch sides this generation?

Personally, I was a pure 360 gamer, but I bought PS4. I just wanted to try something new since I really didn't play PS3 (I played and beat The Last of Us on my friends PS3, and I had NHL13 before my PS3 broke quickly), and the whole kinect thing isn't for me.

When I got my PS4, it felt much different to me. It's fun getting used to it, and i'm excited to try out some exclusives I missed out on like Uncharted.

Great system. I still have all my games and I play them once in a while. Jak/Ratchet series especially.

Main reason why I won't be buying a console so far. I went from PS2 to 360. I wanted to buy a PS4 but there's no backwards compatibility. Also, no friggin Jak announcements yet. The sole reason I would buy a PS4 over an Xbox One at this point would be for Ratchet and Clank. But I don't intend to buy a 450$ console for one series, so I'm going to pass on this gen.

I actually went from PS3 & 360 to just PC.

I feel fairly disappointed with both and most of the good games are now just multi platform. Plus in a few years the consoles hardware will start to become dated and limited while I can just upgrade my PC parts.

No option for non-switchers in the poll?

My only switch I guess was from Sega Genesis to Playstation. It's just been upgrades since then.

Thread is about who did switch sides so that's what the poll will be about.

EDIT: I'll actually add it.

I'll be going with the xbox one.. Not because Im a fanboy.. but because thats what everyone I know is getting. I'll eventually get a ps4 afterwards.

I may get an XBO later on. Depends on the new Gears of War(that would be the reason I'd get it). I may also wait until a Slim.

I'll be going with the xbox one.. Not because Im a fanboy.. but because thats what everyone I know is getting. I'll eventually get a ps4 afterwards.

A bit odd...from what I'm hearing from the general public and amongst my friends, PS4 is the new hottest thing and majority will be getting that. I know a lot of hardcore/diehard whatever you want to call it xbox fans that just admitted Microsoft messed up big time and PS4 ran away with the competition if you can even call it that now.

Nope. I went from PS1 to PS2 to PS3 and I'm going to get a PS4.

Yep, sums it up for me.

I didn't get PS4 yet, but I'm favouring 360 to PS4.

I really want which ever one most people bought meaning more gamers.

You mean One to PS4.

I'm just going with the console who's exclusives I want more, which is PS4. Plus all of my friends are getting it or have it already.

It's a no-brainer for me....with Uncharted, inFAMOUS, God of War and others. Can't wait for Final Fantasy 15 and MGS5 too. Not sure if those are exclusives.

Archived