The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks - Senators "24/7"

Your New Coach Mr. Tippett

NEW YORK – With six games in five different cities, the NHL has gotten ambitious with its outdoor hockey events this season. So the League has decided to do something equally ambitious on television to build hype around them – and the Sochi Olympics in 2014.

“NHL Revealed: A Season Like No Other” is a new hour-long, 7-episode series on NBC Sports Network in the U.S. and CBC in Canada that will follow nine teams in the NHL’s stadium series – the New York Rangers, New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders, Chicago Blackhawks, Pittsburgh Penguins, Anaheim Ducks, Los Angeles Kings, Vancouver Canucks and Ottawa Senators (in the Heritage Classic) – before, during and after their outdoor games.

http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/nhl-revealed-league-creates-24-7-series-around-173219948--nhl.html

Was reading an article on NHL.com and it sounded like they'll be featuring specific players on each team (Sedins for the Nucks).

I don't think it'll be nearly as thorough as 24/7 because of how many teams are involved. Should still be interesting though.

I hate Bruins/Canadiens/Oilers but I enjoy watching BehindTheB/24CH/OilChange. We need our own show!

Oh yea.... I forgot behind the b as well. Seriously if there is one market that needs a show its us. Ok maybe after the leafs its us.

I hate Bruins/Canadiens/Oilers but I enjoy watching BehindTheB/24CH/OilChange. We need our own show!

When you watch the shows then you realize how tough it is for hockey players. I think Oil Change was really interesting and it has now paved the way for other shows. However, putting a show for canucks wouldn't be a bad idea. Only thing I don't like about the shows are when they are far apart from the games they show. Then they kind of lose the importance because you kinda know whats gonna happen. Also it gives the team way less freedom as everything they are doing as on camera. I am pretty sure for this veteran team we wouldn't want that. Would be really interesting to watch though. If we had a show I would definitely watch it.

I wish they made a show during the 2011 playoffs. Like for me watching the guys celebrate in the locker room to old songs wasn't enough.

Honestly id rather they just keep the camera's out of the dressing room. The guys don't need a friggin camera man taping everything during intermissions etc. In fact i believe hearing about some Washington players who really didn't like the whole hbo 24/7 cameras a few years back.

Honestly id rather they just keep the camera's out of the dressing room. The guys don't need a friggin camera man taping everything during intermissions etc. In fact i believe hearing about some Washington players who really didn't like the whole hbo 24/7 cameras a few years back.

LOL Bruce Boudreau stole the show. More bleeps than Django!

Archived