The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

5) Doppelganger vs Lackey in contact with the Mafia

I wouldn't mind that, but I'd love to see the Mafia Nurse or Doctor added to give a little flavour of trust-issues to the game. I also might be overvaluing the power of the Doppleganger, but I think it'd be an extremely OP role if we only had the Lackey and no Doctor/Nurse to follow. We'll see this game though if it happens.

I'd also like to say I'd pick from my own list #4 as it leaves the most desirability for fairness and would also leave the game in an interesting position. #2 would be the other one I pick because why not Lackey? :)

Was curious about this last game: if the Doc doesn't use his/her save on someone, should the save automatically go on themselves forcing them to have to use a save every round (and once their self-saves are maxed, should it go to a random player)?

After thinking about it....

Doppelgänger + TB VS. Lackey (not in contact with mafia) + Nurse (Saves will not be identified if coming from nurse or TP Doctor but saves start in second round so 2,4,6 ect.) + KP w/ first round investigations (1,3,5 etc)

seems pretty fair to me.

I will hand out roles soon... but please do not post anything game related in the thread until I have posted that the game has started.

Was curious about this last game: if the Doc doesn't use his/her save on someone, should the save automatically go on themselves forcing them to have to use a save every round (and once their self-saves are maxed, should it go to a random player)?

Didn't really come up last game as a save was submitted each round.

Y u do dis VI

I don't get these new roles

LOL really the only new role is Doppelgänger proposed by Dral.

Lackey is pretty standard

TB is pretty standard

Nurse is something that has been around before (not sure if the mafia have ever had it)

Kingpin is pretty standard but just gets first investigation in round 1 rather than round 2

After thinking about it....

Doppelgänger + TB VS. Lackey (not in contact with mafia) + Nurse (Saves will not be identified if coming from nurse or TP Doctor but saves start in second round so 2,4,6 ect.) + KP w/ first round investigations (1,3,5 etc)

seems pretty fair to me.

I will hand out roles soon... but please do not post anything game related in the thread until I have posted that the game has started.

The Almighty Admiral General Aladeen has spoken

And after thinking about it, self votes seems a bit risky so I'll be going with my back up plan of always voting in reverse alphabetical order unless my vote actually becomes vital. Sorry VIC :P

The Almighty Admiral General Aladeen has spoken

And after thinking about it, self votes seems a bit risky so I'll be going with my back up plan of always voting in reverse alphabetical order unless my vote actually becomes vital. Sorry VIC :P

I really don't get your strategy. It's basically a way to have as little impact as possible. It's not like you'd be public enemy number one otherwise :P

Archived