The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

The Doppelganger should out themselves and use their save tonight. The Doctor can save that person as well just to make sure they survive both an SK and Mafia kill. As long as this Doppelganger isn't attacked by the real Doppelganger that nightfall, the rest of the TP specials can then get into contact with him.

Yes?

vote1 Dral

For now. I don't like how he wrote out his game plan before the roles were even handed out. It could've gone either way for him, but I think he threw it out there as a possible cover in case he ended up as part of the Mafia.

LoL I'm actually honored you suspect me for something I did before the game started - means I'm considered dangerous!

I really thought that posting my strategy before hand would work well if I was mafia or TP, but if you can tell me how it only benefits me if I'm mafia - and others concur, I'll switch it up.

Vote1 Kesler87

Not typical Kes complimenting people, being all friendly. When he's been TP, usually by now he would've goated someone into some reaction. Unless someone finds another person worthy of lynch, this'll be my vote.

If you look at one of my previous posts

I swore I am a regular tp and wouldn't try to pretend i'm a tp special

I also told aladeen I wouldn't cause much drama anymore lol

LoL I'm actually honored you suspect me for something I did before the game started - means I'm considered dangerous!

I really thought that posting my strategy before hand would work well if I was mafia or TP, but if you can tell me how it only benefits me if I'm mafia - and others concur, I'll switch it up.

Didn't exactly suspect you: I'm just trying to get you to switch your game up.

Only voting for one pre-determined person -- who hasn't done anything to arouse suspicion -- can only benefit the Mafia, no matter what your role is imo.

I have decided to actually contribute this game.

With that being said, here is my analysis:

And no 9:30 option?

This female/male is clearly Mafia for 3 reasons.

1. Her/his name is Peaches. Obviously some malicious intent behind choosing such a name.

2. She/he asked for a 9:30PM vote deadline. According to the Mafia Rulebook Section 37 Paragraph 37 only Mafia would ask for a time like that.

3. Finally, my Spidey senses tell me she/he is Mafia.

Vote Peaches

I have decided to actually contribute this game.

With that being said, here is my analysis:

This female/male is clearly Mafia for 3 reasons.

1. Her/his name is Peaches. Obviously some malicious intent behind choosing such a name.

2. She/he asked for a 9:30PM vote deadline. According to the Mafia Rulebook Section 37 Paragraph 37 only Mafia would ask for a time like that.

3. Finally, my Spidey senses tell me she/he is Mafia.

Vote Peaches

I lol'd hardhahahaga

The Doppelganger should out themselves and use their save tonight. The Doctor can save that person as well just to make sure they survive both an SK and Mafia kill. As long as this Doppelganger isn't attacked by the real Doppelganger that nightfall, the rest of the TP specials can then get into contact with him.

Yes?

I don't see anything wrong with this, by the way, provided we don't hear word from another potential spokesperson in a reasonable amount of time.

Archived