The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Cosi Grossi Testicoli] Game Over - Please Sign Up!

Aladeen

The Doppelganger should out themselves and use their save tonight. The Doctor can save that person as well just to make sure they survive both an SK and Mafia kill. As long as this Doppelganger isn't attacked by the real Doppelganger that nightfall, the rest of the TP specials can then get into contact with him.

Yes?

Considering the Doppelganger is a role that can burn up its uses quickly, this seems to make the most sense. Dop uses its Doc save 1st round, Investigation 2nd round and VK 3rd round so long as the real doctor can stay hidden... seems like it could really put the TP in a good situation.. unless, of course, the Lackey blocks the Dop's save and the SK and Mafia both kill them.

Okay guys Ive decided that the sooner we get a TP alliance going the better

I am the Doctor and I will confirm this tonight

Vig kill me tonight to confirm my identity and allow us to form a TP alliance

SK please dont kill me as you need the mafia destroyed in order for you to have a chance to win

Doppleganer dont know if I spelled that right use your save ability tonight to ensure if I get double targeted I dont get killed. If this plan works than we can get a powerhouse TP alliance together for round 2

Mafia do what ever I dont care

Considering the Doppelganger is a role that can burn up its uses quickly, this seems to make the most sense. Dop uses its Doc save 1st round, Investigation 2nd round and VK 3rd round so long as the real doctor can stay hidden... seems like it could really put the TP in a good situation.. unless, of course, the Lackey blocks the Dop's save and the SK and Mafia both kill them.

True, but in that case, we only lose one person on two kills and the Lackey has to possibly wait another turn to be in contact with the Mafia.

All three of the SK, Mafia and Lackey would need to predict the other's moves, too-- if I'm Mafia, I don't like that. If I'm the SK, I don't want one of my kills being wasted.

SK please dont kill me as you need the mafia destroyed in order for you to have a chance to win

Doppleganer dont know if I spelled that right use your save ability tonight to ensure if I get double targeted I dont get killed. If this plan works than we can get a powerhouse TP alliance together for round 2

True, but in that case, we only lose one person on two kills and the Lackey has to possibly wait another turn to be in contact with the Mafia.

All three of the SK, Mafia and Lackey would need to predict the other's moves, too-- if I'm Mafia, I don't like that. If I'm the SK, I don't want one of my kills being wasted.

Agreed, very unlikely... although PPCLI's recent gambit has made this point moot.

Pulling a kesler Eh?

unvote PPCLI

Was going to say this earlier but decided not to. With recent revelations in mind, however, why not.

Yeah, investigate me too.

Such a win-win

Which is why the sherif should investigate me too!

I've done something similar to this when Mafia and it's worked well for me-- trying to flood the Sheriff with investigation requests so he can't possibly investigate whoever asks. Just something to keep in mind-- not proposing we lynch these two.

Forgot to add reply to my quote, these mobile problems.

You know your save only works once? If either 2/4 specials (TB, SK, Vig, Maf) target you, you'd die.

If you are really doc, great job!

Yeah, the Doppelganger will need to be involved on this to hopefully ensure that PPPCI lives past this round.

Their earlier post probably made them an attractive target for the Mafia, though, so it might be the right thing to do.

Forgot to add reply to my quote, these mobile problems.

You know your save only works once? If either 2/4 specials (TB, SK, Vig, Maf) target you, you'd die.

If you are really doc, great job!

Thats why Im counting on the Doppelganger to get onboard with this plan, if he doesnt then if I get double targeted Im done

Im guessing the mafia will go after me and the VIG needs to go after me for this to work.

SK once again needs to not kill me as if I get triple targeted then Im done.

Archived