The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

No. It's obviously because I'm not here chatting away filling the thread with useless spam! But really, I had a headache after winning like 100 bucks for the first time in ages at River Rock last night.

Onto more related-to-the-game topics. It appears CL has been contacted by a Sheriff, yes? I'll once again warn any Specials not to contact CL at this time. CL could be either lying and is Mafia, or is being played by Mafia. I'd say if you plan to contact him to wait until RD 2 at the very least, if no other Sheriff has come forward, then it might just be safe. I still would be hesitant to contact him then, but I've said this a million times and people still don't listen to me, so why bother, right? :lol:

How dare you call my spam useless! Unvote1 Drouin; Vote1 GFYJunko

Awh, you used my old name too. :wub:

But... But.. I like your spam. It entertains me, almost as much as Aladeen's spam.

Fair enough. Unvote1 GFYJunko; Vote1 OTTS . Just caught him using his PM. Probably wouldn't have voted for him had he warned me he was going to use it.

Guys I'm about to check my pms don't start a Lynch for me!

Honestly I never really liked that excuse to vote for somebody, it seems to me you're just as likely to crucify a TP - however, in your case, I'd be willing to make an exception :P

BTW - did I apologize yet for the VK last round ?

:bigblush:

Honestly I never really liked that excuse to vote for somebody, it seems to me you're just as likely to crucify a TP - however, in your case, I'd be willing to make an exception :P

BTW - did I apologize yet for the VK last round ?

:bigblush:

I'm so happy that I'm your exception :)

Yes you did <3

The evidence seems pretty overwhelming on Kesler. I'd say it's hard not to vote the guy out at this point, but I think he's telling truth, believe it or not. Now i know it's Kesler, but I feel we should give the guy a chance to voice his side of the story.

???

I dont think anyone was being serious on the Kes vote here, unless you're joking as well... lol

Is Kesler not being Kesler.... still actually being Kesler ?

Survey says.... YES! lets lynch the bugger!

Seriously though, I think we should lynch someone whos being quiet. Quiet TP aren't helpful and the noisy mafia should eventually give themselves away.... I say we lynch Toews

Yeah I don't even know. I should've voted for you and put pressure on you instead of giving you an easy escape lol

Btw where is your usual "I am TP" post? I haven't seen it yet this game :bigblush:

I gave that up like 3 games ago! There's no point in going around saying the same thing everyone else would claim, now is there?

Anyways, it's not like it'd help my case when I'm always suspicious, now would it? I'm always on the verge of death. ;)

Archived