The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

It's fine by me being beaked for coming out clean as a member of the Mafia. We all felt defeated after that happened. Everything wasn't going right. Atleast (most of us) took it in stride. I was dead anyways, and Burr was next on their list. They would've definitely realized the list was legit after that.

Also, I was just the one who came out and spoke of it. I wasn't the only one to make the decision to do it. If you actually realized, Kes spoke like 2 minutes before I did about it.

Kesler actually messaged me admitting that the list was legitimate well before you made your post in the thread.

It's fine by me being beaked for coming out clean as a member of the Mafia. We all felt defeated after that happened. Everything wasn't going right. Atleast (most of us) took it in stride. I was dead anyways, and Burr was next on their list. They would've definitely realized the list was legit after that.

Also, I was just the one who came out and spoke of it. I wasn't the only one to make the decision to do it. If you actually realized, Kes spoke like 2 minutes before I did about it.

I'm impressed you guys took it that well (at least publicly). Was a pretty damn entertaining game until that happened too.

What the frack is this crap? Everything in this post is total BS. You were a terrible mafia and everyone knew you were mafioso by the 2nd day of the game. GFY was doing a great job of blending in until Kes released that list. Calling him out is preposterous.

No, you, kesler and your 3 "alts" wouldn't destroy everyone. You guys would be done by 3rd nightfall.

Put down the bottle and get some sleep.

After the list was released, by GD, no one knew what was up - Junko sunk everyone.

Bottles down, but I still have a couple beer left. See again, read my spoiler.

I think you should stop before you get yourself a warning point or two

Not scared of a warning point or three or a perma ban at all. The only thing I'm interested in right now is burning all the bridges I can see so I don't have to put up with you lot again. God forbid I get suckered back into this game. Again.... read my spoiler

If you seriously doubt the fact that Kes and I could both control between us 8 mafia accounts and win, well - cheers to that.

After the list was released, by GD, no one knew what was up - Junko sunk everyone.

Not scared of a warning point or three or a perma ban at all. The only thing I'm interested in right now is burning all the bridges I can see so I don't have to put up with you lot again. God forbid I get suckered back into this game. Again.... read my spoiler

If you seriously doubt the fact that Kes and I could both control between us 8 mafia accounts and win, well - cheers to that.

No one cares. LOL

I find it funny that you take this game seriously its meant to be fun and a good way to relax. I actually feel bad for you that you are this worked up over a game

The stupidity and blindness displayed in this post is off the charts.

Archived