The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

Good game, congratulations TP, and big thanks to Otherwise for hosting.

Actually, we were convinced Junko was mafia after about the second round due to him being the smartest player left and most likely to have come up with the idea of sacrificing 112.

My idea, actually, but it seems so stupid looking back on it. :P Maybe it would've gone well if I had executed the plan better.

Dral, tip: While I can tell you're upset, it's just a dumb game, don't take it so seriously.

Calling your allies idiots and throwing a fit in the Mafia PM while trying to get people to change their minds on a decision isn't the best way to go about it, by the way.

If the spa trip falls through we can still go get our matching dictatorial mani-pedis.

Definitely! I was thinking of trying the Fuchsia Peony Sparkle nail polish this time. I know you're thinking that I've gone crazy but sometimes I just want to let my Dictator beard down and have a glass of sangria, while we talk about which one direction boy is the....

nm

ANYWAY, I'm not trying that one again anytime soon. Back to a safe-ish style of play for me.

1. Aladeen

2. Intoewsables

3. VICanucksfan5551

4. PPCLI

5. GreenDemon

6. LTCanucksfanatic

7. King Heffy (As long as we're starting over the weekend)

8. Master Radishes (pls)

9. One one two

Definitely! I was thinking of trying the Fuchsia Peony Sparkle nail polish this time. I know you're thinking that I've gone crazy but sometimes I just want to let my Dictator beard down and have a glass of sangria, while we talk about which one direction boy is the....

nm

Heheh, you got me with "sangria" ..

but jokes aside I'm going to sit this game out. Have a good one guys!

Yeah. You gave me a heart attack when you did that, and VIC wasn't too happy either.

Not only that, but since Kes knew Il Duce's role it made me believe that VIC was the KP. Of course I didn't read the first page of that one alliance PM (in my defence, I had 7 of them on the go).

The mafia giving up so easily totally threw me, I couldn't believe that you would do it willingly unless you knew who we suspected (reinforcing my belief that VIC or Il Duce were dirty). The only player we weren't yet suspicious of was LT, every other suspect we had turned out to be mafia so it seemed plausible that the list was a ploy to hide a player (a lot like JE14 last game). I was totally bummed to find out there was no such thing :( (but I'm still happy we won :)).

I will be taking a break though, this month is often a busy one for me.

Archived