The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

Not only that, but since Kes knew Il Duce's role it made me believe that VIC was the KP. Of course I didn't read the first page of that one alliance PM (in my defence, I had 7 of them on the go).

The mafia giving up so easily totally threw me, I couldn't believe that you would do it willingly unless you knew who we suspected (reinforcing my belief that VIC or Il Duce were dirty). The only player we weren't yet suspicious of was LT, every other suspect we had turned out to be mafia so it seemed plausible that the list was a ploy to hide a player (a lot like JE14 last game). I was totally bummed to find out there was no such thing :( (but I'm still happy we won :)).

I will be taking a break though, this month is often a busy one for me.

Kryten pls

tumblr_mvcg67meK21s35jdlo1_500.gif

You're surprised?

Not at all. I think a team comprised of people called "idiots" or "retards" by Dral would be pretty damn stacked!

Haha - funny you two think I did it again. Actually nope; this time I didn't start drinking until after I was dead.

Toews - It really sucks that you're great at TP and horrible playing mafia

KH - man, sorry dude, you just suck. Keep playing it up like you're good though, I definitely recommend it. It will honestly get you very far in life. Seriously. It will.

Toews - It really sucks that you're great at TP and horrible playing mafia

KH - man, sorry dude, you just suck. Keep playing it up like you're good though, I definitely recommend it. It will honestly get you very far in life. Seriously. It will.

:lol:

Seriously honoured to be on a list of players you think suck. I'm in some pretty elite company.

I don't quote understand why he thinks you suck so much. What's the backstory?

After OTTS got investigated in his first game, he wanted myself and Toews to try to stop the lynch. We said it was a bad idea, even OTTS said just let the lynch happen, but Dral thought we were felines and rage-quit the mafia PM.

After OTTS got investigated in his first game, he wanted myself and Toews to try to stop the lynch. We said it was a bad idea, even OTTS said just let the lynch happen, but Dral thought we were felines and rage-quit the mafia PM.

Ah, that... Does he not realize that would have told us exactly who the mafia were? Someone standing up for OTTS there would have been suicide

I don't quote understand why he thinks you suck so much. What's the backstory?

My first round - everything he said and did.

Fair enough if you any of you think I'm nothing more then a drunken ass, VIC - I totally put you in the same category as Toews, great as TP, sucks as Mafia.

Hahaha not even close man - I was pissed because OTTS just gave up and quit that round as soon as VIC pushed him a bit - he posted in the mafia PM he was done and needed a break from Mafia. I was throughly intoxicated and angry he just gave up

This game gave me an interesting idea for an item: the bribe/the smokebomb (not sure on the naming of it).

Once per game, it can be used to hide the results of a person's death. e.g if they are killed by a TB, Vig, or SK in that round, they will show up as "unknown" rather than TP/Mafia. Does not work on lynches.

Thoughts?

My first round - everything he said and did.

Fair enough if you any of you think I'm nothing more then a drunken ass, VIC - I totally put you in the same category as Toews, great as TP, sucks as Mafia.

I can get how you can get that from the one game I played with you in it. It was probably my weakest game as mafia in a long time. At one point, MR (arguably the best all-time player on CDC) said I was the best at blending in as mafia out of everyone, but that's been mostly compromised recently as I've become better at being TP. Kind of hard to blend in as mafia when you have a reputation of being an active mafia killer in the thread.

Edit: wait, didn't I convince you to vig kill OTTS when I was mafia. If I was so bad, how did that happen?

Ah, that... Does he not realize that would have told us exactly who the mafia were? Someone standing up for OTTS there would have been suicide

Yeah - I actually thought you were bluffing on the investigation at that point - but there was a solid several hours between you breaking OTTS and him voting for himself until the time you posted and said he was confirmed mafia.

The reason I think KH sucks is because from what I've seen of his play, he's nothing more then bad advice or just a puppet on the strings. Who knows, maybe I'm actually wrong - you're really a decent player on both sides of the spectrum.

This game gave me an interesting idea for an item: the bribe/the smokebomb (not sure on the naming of it).

Once per game, it can be used to hide the results of a person's death. e.g if they are killed by a TB, Vig, or SK in that round, they will show up as "unknown" rather than TP/Mafia. Does not work on lynches.

Thoughts?

How about the Cuban Plastic Surgeon? Can turn a regular mafia into the KP/Lackey with the actual KP/Lackey reverting into a regular mafia (can be used only once). :P

Archived